Thread: Vampyre's Syn
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2002, 12:09 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

I seemed as if she had slept forever. She couldn't ever remember sleeping in so late. When she awoke she hoped that her host would not be upset at her making him wait so long for her to rise. As she stepped onto the floor warmed by the mid-day sun she stretched. She had such a wonderfully deep sleep that she felt a great contentment today. She looked around the room and spotted a wardrobe and couldn't resist peeking inside. As she opened the doors she was greeted bt the most beautiful dresses of all materials and colors. As she looked down at her crumpled clothes in a heap on the floor .. she couldn't help but to wonder if Vaj would mind if she borrowed one. She could always change into something of her own when he dropped her home and give it back.. or better yet she thought maybe she could just promise to bring it back to him laundered that way she could see him again. Pleased at this new line of thinking she chose a breath taking deep green victorian dress that had a scandolous neckline but the color she was sure would be stunning against her hair. She slipped over her night gown and donned the green creation. After lacing herself up she twirled about in the mirror like a little girl playing dress up. Taking her brush she brusher her long hair until it shone in the light. She then decided she had better go and find her host . As she opened the door to the hallway she notice that the house seemed very quiet. She walked along the path that she and Gabrielle had taken the night before and finally came upon the grand staircase. As she descended she seen no movement below and heard no sounds still. Thinking this odd she set about to find Vaj. She did not see either him or Gabrielle in any or the open rooms and most of the doors that were closed were locked. Feeling just a bit odd about being in the big housse seemingly alone she was unsure what to do. Maybe he had some appointments this morning and let me sleep .. she tried to rationalize to herself. A few doors back she had spotted a library and decided to go in and curl up with a book thinking that someone would find her sooner or later. As she wandered the walls lined with books she was in awe of the wonders that she found. So many antique and rare books many in different languages. She found a beautiful book on art and curled up on the setee to read it.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses