View Single Post
Old 08-07-2001, 11:45 PM
Bard in Training

"Mmmmmmmmm"... as I try to move my arms above my head and my legs apart for my morning stretch, I can feel your warmth on my back ... and your hand on my breast.... My eyes open wide and a grin comes to my lips as I remember just where I am and who I'm with. "Dunchad ... mmmmmmmm .... and oh ya ..." my eyes open even wider and I can feel a blush stain my face, "Jill!"

The sunlight is shining brightly through the windows... ooops we forgot to draw the drapes ... and as I try to turn in your arms to look at you, I feel you start to stir. I quickly look over your shoulder to see if Jill is awake yet ... but notice that she's not there ... and as I look around the room ... I notice that her clothes are gone as well. "Hope she left her number", I think to myself and notice what looks like a note pinned to the pillow on the other side of Dunchad.

You’re breathing starts to deepen just a bit and I know you have slipped back into sleep again. I smile a wicked little smile ... thinking of how much .. or should I say how little .. sleep you got last night !!!

You roll onto your back, flinging the arm closest to me above your head. "Great", I think to myself, "easy access"!! I want my own hands and lips and teeth .. and oh..... other body parts to be free to play and you've just made that possible.

I've decided that I love to watch you ... even while you sleep you have that cute, sexy little grin playing over your mouth ... and your face looks so soft and peaceful.... ahhhh... "I'll have to change that", I softly giggle under my breath.

So slowly so that you do not wake ... I lean over your chest to lightly blow on your nipples. As first the one and then the other start to harden, I quickly look up to your face to find out whether you are waking up yet ... but no ... you seem not to be.

I bring my hand up to my mouth, stick a finger inside to wet it and place it on your nipple... rotating it lightly ... making it harder and longer .... MMmmm ... I want to taste.

As I lean over to take it lightly in my mouth, my fingers softly play with the hair on your stomach .... brushing against you, back and forth and up and down, getting closer and closer to the object of my adoration ~big grin~ !!! I can tell...he's getting happy to see me.

I can feel your breathing start to hitch a bit .. and I wonder if you are truly asleep or just faking it ... "ummmm" I think to myself, "maybe I'll just have to find out" and grin around the nipple that is still in my mouth.

I try to scoot backwards down the bed to get to the end while keeping my eyes on your face. Once I reach the end... I softly start to massage your feet ... lightly rubbing each toe and then the instep and heel. I lean down to lightly suck just the end of one into my hot mouth ... looking up the whole time to see your facial expressions.

You still haven't moved much ... just the natural shy away when I first started touching your feet. As I move my mouth to your other foot... I start to lightly move my hands up to your calves ... softly massaging them... lips start to follow as I begin to move higher and higher between your legs.

I can see your cock ..."oh so hard," getting harder and harder the closer I get to your groin with my hands. As I lick up the inside of your thighs, I feel you twitch slightly and your legs start to move wider apart.... quickly looking up ... I notice that your smile has become more pronounced ... but you eyes are still closed.

"Little bugger's awake" I think to myself. A mischievous grin starts to play over my mouth and if he had only been looking at me... he would know.... pay backs are hell!!!