View Single Post
Old 12-28-2002, 11:50 AM

“Yes to bumping!” I said with a slight nervous giggle and took a sip of my wine. I sat on the blanket with my legs stretched out, self consciously pulling my skirt down when it raised higher up my thigh.

I was surprised that he had decided on a picnic as well as the beautiful spot he had chosen to bring us. Staring at him, warmed me more than I wanted to admit, and this romantic side of him did more than intrigue me.

We talked as we ate, getting to know each other more, laughing at something the other would say. I started to feel comfortable around him, but there was a tension in the air. The looks we had been exchanging between each other were definitely showing signs of a growing desire on both our parts. At one point, I looked at him, and felt his eyes burning into me and the very pronounced lust they held. Without thinking, my eyes fell to his crotch and then blushing, feeling very warm, I looked away, having noticed the growing tent in his pants.

“Ahhh, so do you come here often, Brian?” I asked, trying to distract my thoughts, after all, he was still someone I hardly knew. Why was I thinking like this? Why did I feel warm and tingly all over and my heart race every time I looked at him.