View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004, 03:07 PM

Tired Driver

Yawning I pull into the rest area and park my car. I look around and see a couple cars and a trucker. Laughing and thinking to myself, "hmm... must be a busy night here at the rest area..." I head on into the restroom and expect to see someone in the restroom, but no one is in there... I breathe a sigh of releif, I wanted a moment to myself, yet at the same time desired someone to take me into their arms and hold me, comfort me. I go to the restroom, wash my hands, and splash some water on my face. This is one of the longest drives I have ever had to take on my own... I'm tired and frustrated, I have finally broken up with my shitty ass boyfriend and left him, I don't know where I am going or what direction I am even driving in.

I walk out of the restroom run my eyes over the pamphlets that show a gorgeous beach sceene. That is just what I need a walk on the beach, feel the sand between my toes and regain control of my thoughts. Just thinking of the inviteing waves excites me. "That's it, a swim, that will make me feel better." I grab a mountain dew, lock my car, glance around and the other cars... still no one has left... yet I haven't seen anyone here... how odd...

I decide to take advantage of the fact that no one is around. I run down to the beach stripping my shirt and clothes as I go, I can't wait to feel the water agaisnt my skin, and what would it matter no one would know I was skinny dipping...

I am down to my underwear at the waters edge, when I look over and realize I am not alone at all, I stop dead in my tracks and drop my clothes. There are four people going at each other and another woman, dressed to kill sitting on a bench gawking at the four, I am. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I decide to drop my clothes and quietly slip out of my panties, they were about 50 yards from me, but it was very ovious what they were doing, and I didn't think any of them had seen me. I quietly slid into the water and decided to quietly swim and leave them to themselves.

I swam a little way out till I was under the cover of the water then I decided to swim quietly in their direction. I ducked under the water and swam till I couldn't hold my breath any longer. When I came up I was right in front of them!! "I hope they didn't see me, god I would be embarassed"

I couldn't take my eyes off though... I heard them all moaning in desire and extasy. I wanted to be touched and felt like that... It had been too long since I had a good hard fucking... before I knew it I felt my body tingling and throbing. I let my hand run down my stomach, "god water made everything so smooth" I slipped two fingers into my slit and felt how wet and excited I was. My clit throbbed at the first touch wanting more. I wanted to think I was with the four and it was one of them. I was very turned on and brought myself quickly to my brink. The mixture of watching them, hearing them, and my own desires made me cum hard. I accidently moaned then gasped to look around to see if anyone had noticed...

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...