View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 06:06 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

two mouths are better than one

I had just tasted a few droplets of precum when the woman who had been watching us and the mysterious man with her joined us. spreading her scant robe beside us. I nodded at her to help me bring the younger mans sumptuous cock to a mindblowing conclusion and she readily kneeled beside me as i let him slip from my mouth for her to join me. It was at that moment that the young manm realized that we had been not only watched but joined and his eyes widened at first and i could feel him tremble slightly I hoped that that was in response to the sucking he was getting and not from fear. I smiled up at him and grasped his hand pulling him down to a position that was more comfy. whilst doing this I noticed that the woman had a beautiful shape and ventured a touch of her skno, it had looked so soft and inviting i just couldn't resist. It was every bit as soft as it looked as i ran a finger lightly tracing a trail from her navel to between her breasts. I rejoined her in the feast. The changing of positions was enough i hoped of a break to keep him just on the verge but not yet too far gone. I wanted to prolong his pleasure for as long as i could. Hope my g/f that was meeting me was late tonite otherwise she would give me whatfor for making her wait at a poetry reading byherself. And boy oh boy did i enjoy whatfor! still I knew that if this took too much longer and she wasn't late that it would hurt her deeply and i hated the thought of that more than anything. Then the young man reached out his hand and politely pinched one of my nipples hard and i lost all thought for a moment reveling in the sensation.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"