View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 03:48 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belial
I yelp as I feel her moist, soft tongue flick the head of my cock. I smile down at her and say "Go ahead....", placing my hands gently on her head, caressing her hair...

As i held the gaze of the woman who had arrived almost magically, floating across the sands as if in a trance, I realized that she too had pent up longing that had demanded immediate attention. I smiled mischeiviously and crooked a finger at her, beckoning her to join. Just as I thought she was going to, another person also appeared from whence ,I know not. As soon as I saw that he had her well in his hands I returned to the delightful young man before me I nodded to the lady and the man and thought how perfect i get to give and perhaps also to recieve.
As soon as those words of permission were uttered, and his hands came to rest upon my head, my lips parted and he guided me to his cockhead.
I ran my tongue around the ridge of the head feeling him harden even more.
I slowly sucked just the tip into my warm wet mouth. marveling at how incredibly hot his cock was and how everything that had transpired in the past few minutes(though in truth it could easily have been hours) had me so wet that I just knew i was dripping. I sucked a bit more in and slowly pulled back til he was almost out of my mouth, and felt his hand urge me back down his shaft lightly thrusting his hips forwards at the same time. I had expected it and allowed my throat to relax so that his cock could slip partway down my throat and i'd still be able to breath. I love giving head, mainly because doing so got me so fucking turned on that most times i would orgasm while in the act of it without ever touching my self and those orgasms were the most delicious.. I wondered if the couple were enjoying themselves as much as i, she had looked so enchanting and had caught just a mere glimpse of her succulent breasts. mmmmm gawd he tasted so fine.....

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"