View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 03:51 PM
~figment of imagination~

As I continue kissing, who I think is, Spidey. My naked masked man removes the red and black webbed mask. "Oh dear, your not Spidey at all, you, you are the Pirate Bartender". With a big grin he smiled and simply says, "Spidey got so wasted that he took off his mask in the bathroom then forgot to put it back on. I saw my opportunity and took it." Flattered that he had made his choice I graciously look into his lustful eyes. Just then the door open and in the door way stood a very lovely winged female. Slowly she strolls in and informs me there is a man at the door for me. I ask her if she would like to take my place. Eagerly she said yes and began to remove her clothes. Looking towards my sexy Vampyre I grin saying "Thanks for the ride!" With that I got up and grabbed her wings and put them on. Strolling downstairs in the buff. Glistening from the powder and sweat I head to the front door. Slowly opening the big wooden door whilst adjusting the huge wings I see before me The Fun Flates man. "Oh my, I have completely forgotten that you were coming with the Moon Bounce and Water Slide. Here let me show you were to set up." Leading him towards the back bar I show him the open area by the grave yard. I ask him, "Will this do?" "Yes, um yes, this will more than do!!" as he stares at my glistening naked body.