Thread: Coming Home
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2003, 03:58 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
Coming Home

It had been a very long week, I had not seen my wonderful lover in all this time other than phone calls, the anticipation in me grew as I neared our home, knowing what was there awaiting me. We had talked just before I left and she had in her sultriest voice described in very deliberate detail everything she was and was not wearing, and just how she would be waiting for me when I arrived home.
So as I pulled into the drive my lust, and cock grew knowing what I would find when I opened the door. But what I thought is not what I seen, sitting in the middle of the floor was my gorgeous wife Helen, with a black mask on, and kneeling on the floor wearing nothing else, their was leather strips laying on the floor beside her, as I walked in and closed the door, she asked if it was me? I did not say anything, I walked over to her, taking off my clothes as I went, reaching her, I bent down to pick up the strips of leather, pulling her arms behind her I tied her wrist and the her upper arms together, moving down I tied her ankles, and calves, stepping back I looked her and my knot work over. Walking around to her head, I noticed the mouth opening, taking my cock in one hand and the back of her head in the other I pulled her mouth to my cock, never saying a word. She got the hint and opened her mouth wide to let me slide in, starting out slowly I eased the head of my cock in til I felt the back of her throat pulling back I started a slow rhythm, pushing in pulling out her tongue swirling around my cock the whole while, finally I eased it down her throat and once she had adjusted started a steady fucking of her mouth, feeling the cum beginning to boil in my balls I start to fuck her mouth faster, finally as feel the cum rushing up my shaft I pull out of her mouth and hold it open while I cum all in her mouth and on her tongue as I finish I close her mouth forcing her to swallow.

After finishing I make her take my cock back into her mouth to ensure she had gotten all of my cum, I decided it was time for a rest, so I went to our room and found our toys bringing mr.rabbit back I kneel behind her and slowly insert it into her sopping wet pussy, once completely embedded into her I turned it on and almost immediately she began to scream, I sat down on the couch as she tried to roll around the floor to dislodge it, but it would not come out, her orgasms were coming in threes. When I could not take it any longer I walked back over to her and put her back on her knees and pulled out the toy only slam my own cock into her, she was as wet as any woman could possibly get, and while slammed into her incredibly wet pussy I began to slap her ass cheeks till both were pink, once I was satisfied that they were beginning to burn I reached between us and scooped up a little on my fingers slipping one into her ass slowly watching it sink in, after sinking it fully in I begin to slide it in and out, when I feel her start to loosen up I work a second finger in, finger fucking her ass with two fingers now, pulling my fingers from her ass, I ease my cock from Helens pussy and slowly begin to slide it into her ass, after a couple of minutes I begin to set a steady pace once again feeling the cum begin to rush from my cock, at the last minute I pull out and begin to cum over her back. Now that’s what I call “Coming Home”!!

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!