View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 03:16 AM

Misty's visit

A few weeks after her mothers arest Misty comes by for a visit. Me and Virgil are out in the parking lot haveing our morning coffie and cigarette before going out on patrol. All of a sudden my wife pulls up in her newest bright yellow 5.o Mustang. We comfiscated in a drug bust recently. She climbs out her friend Traci gets out the pasanger side Traci works in the gas,water department and needid a ride to work. My wife hugged and kissed me darting her tongue into my mouth. We brake our pasionate kiss "Im horny" she whispers Checking her out she's sexy as usual snug hiphugger wide leg jeans a long sleved flanel shirt covering a Hooters tank top and her black cum fuck me highheels. Her blonde hair is down and blowing in the cool fall air her makeup is perfectly over done lots of that blue eyeliner stuff. My wife realy knows how to look like a slut and I love it her shirts open enough her nipples poke through her tanktop being braless her 38D's wiggle,jiggle freely as she moves. Traci stands there also sexy looking in a more respectable way. Red skirt,White blouse,red highheels she's a brunette with blue eyes like my wife she's a little on the short side at 5ft.3 her tits are smaller but real perky. My cock swells as I look at my watch 8:30 then at the F.E.M.A. trailers parked againest the fence at the back of the lot. "We got time for a quickie" My wife smiles "How about you" Looking at Traci "I need to get to work" "I'll take care of it" "ok" I put my arms around both of them and we walk toward the trailers. "Virgil you can come to." "Sure thing chief" He follows I know he's checking out my sexy wifes ass. Inside the trailer my wife go's to work geting my pants down.Traci stands beside her watching Misty strokes me then go's down on me sucking me wildly I look at Traci she licks her lips teaseingly and unbuttons her blouse her bra is unhooked from the front she rubs her tits in a sexy way. Virgil has his big black cock in his hand strokeing it. Misty brakes away "I gotta strip" She pulls Traci to her Kne's Traci takes my cock in her mouth. Misty quickly comes out of her shirts then see's Virgils Big cock"Shit what a dick" Topless but still in her jeans she grabs his cock and strokes it herself "That feals real good Mrs. Misty" Misty looks up at him then gets on her kne's and gives him a blow job "Oh yea baby oh yea" a miniute later he erupts Misty grabs his cock and jerks him spraying her tits she rubbs the cum all over her body Virgil finally colapseis in the floor."Damn that was awsome" Misty then comes out of her jeans,panties naked except for her heels. She interupts Traci. "I need my man babe" Misty hops up on the kitchen table and spreads her legs I get my cock inside her and put her ankles up on my shoulders and fuck her as hard as I could. We continue as fast as possible. We both cum at the same time. As we relaxe a miniute before geting dressed we watch Traci ride Virgils cock in the bedroom. After we get dressed. "I got mom some cookies out in the car" "Ok Bubba's down at the jail he will let you in to see her. Me and Virgil got to get out on patrol" We watch as Traci finishes buttoning her blouse and steps back into her heel's "I gotta get to work but we need to do this more often" We all agree and go our separate ways.