View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 05:35 PM

Mil./cousin continues

As Debie continues sucking me I run my fingers through her blonde hair Karen turns and watches. As her pussy gets ate I then stop Deb and get her up from her chair and bend her over the table and slip my cock into her sloppy sex hole and fuck her where Karen can watch. Her mouth falls open in a surprised look. I pull out of Deb and go to Karen she grasps my cock and strokes it stairing at it then puts it to her lips and tastes it. "Damn I should have gotten a piece of this years ago." She then takes it all the way in sucking,licking,fondleing like crazzy. She comes up for air "You gotta fuck me" Kelli lets Karens pussy go I get Karen to an empty cell and mount her doggy style fucking her as hard as I can. As we fuck Kelli,Amanda start on my Mil. "Ok Mrs.Jones lie back on the desk." After they get her in position we here clippers come they tame the unkept bush between her legs shaveing it as close as possible. "What ya think?" Amanda looks at it and walks to a cabnet and gets a can of shave gel and a disposable razor and shave her pussy baby smooth.Now thats better Kelli go's down on her for a sample. Both girls take turns on her Me and Karen continue exploring other positions for the rest of the afternoon. About 6:00 we call it quits Amanda tosses each prisner a orange Tshirt She looks at Karens legs still in stockings "Take your hose,garterbelt off" Karen eases each one down and off followed by the black garter belt. Amanda colects them. Karen looks at me as I stroke myself a little. "I don't mind fucking you somemore" "I know but I gotta save some for Misty ya know" "She's a lucky girl" Deb is led into the cell."You want Misty to know where you are?" "Yea I guess so" "How about you Karen should I call Jack and tell him? "'Ok I guess you gonna come fuck me tomorow?" "I sure will" We lock them in and go home for the day.