View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 09:33 AM

Jaylene

Before I knew it Friday night had arrived, and Charlie and I were sitting in her living room. I made Charlene swear that she wouldn’t tell Trish about this. We were a month and a ½ into our contest and we were both tied with points. Now I still intended to suck as much cock as I could in the next 6 weeks, but I knew that Trish was going to be tough competition. Though I planned on keeping up with her cum guzzling, I intended to win the challenge with this tape of her brother and I.

“Charlie, now remember…you need to hold the camera, and make sure you get the blow job on tape. No getting distracted.”

“Ronnie I know…we’ve been through this a million times”, she said rolling her eyes at me. Just then the doorbell rang and we both jumped up, knowing that it must be Will.

I giggled as I watched Charlie struggle for a second trying to adjust her skimpy outfit. True to her slutty reputation, Charlie was dressed for the occasion. She was wearing a very short and very tight mini skirt. In fact, it was so tight that I could see the outline of her thong. She was wearing a tight t-shirt that hugged her huge tits, and no bra. The nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric.

“Here’s the camcorder, take that. I’ll get the door”

I open the door, and my stomach did a flip-flop. There stood Will looking as hot as ever. His blonde hair was kind of tousled, and he was wearing a very sexy smirk.

“Hey” he said nodding to me. I blushed in spite of myself as his eyes scanned over every inch of my body. Judging by the widening of his smile, I figured he liked my little outfit. I was just wearing a small spaghetti strap top, a pair of very tiny gym shorts that said ‘Bitch’ on the ass, and a g-string underneath.

“Hi Will, come on in.” I said leaving the door open, and walking into the living room.

Will followed me into the living room, where Charlie was standing.

“Hey Charlie, you’re looking real good tonight,” Will said as his eyes wandered up Charlene’s bare legs, over her crotch and stomach, and rested on her tits.

“Thanks Will, you really think so?” Charlie asked, twirling her dark hair around her finger.

Will was so busy staring at Charlene’s tits that he didn’t see the camcorder that she held in her hand.

“Will, can I get ya somethin’…a drink maybe?” Charlene asked.

“Yeah… you girls can get busy, and start giving me that fuck you promised,” Will said laughing.

“Not a problem,” I said, “There’s just one thing you need to know before we start. Charlie here is going to video tape me sucking you off.”

“What for?” asked Will.

“I just want to have a little memento of the occasion. You’ve no idea how long I’ve wanted to suck you’re dick.” I said, trying my hardest to sound real convincing. It really wasn’t a total lie. I had often thought about what it’d be like to screw around with Will. He was after all, pretty hot.

“That’s fine, it’s not like I care whose gonna see me getting sucked by a hottie like yourself. Charlie, go ahead and tape it. Now Ronnie, get on your knees and get to work.” Will pushed down on my shoulders and my legs buckled, so I was kneeling in front of him as he stood in the living room.

I was a little surprised that he agreed to let us tape him, but then again you’d be hard pressed to find a guy who said no when the reward was Charlie and I.

I undid the button and zipper to his jeans, and let them drop to the floor. I then slid his boxers down. I was shocked at what I saw. I heard Charlie gasp, and knew that she was just as shocked as I was. Will was HUGE! He was an easy 4 or 5 inches soft!

“Oh shit, your sister was right, you’ve a huge cock,” I said in amazement.

Will laughed, ”Did she say that? Well that explains why she keeps ‘accidentally’ walking in on me in the bathroom”.

Will then slid his hands behind my head, and grabbed two handfuls of my hair, and pushed my face into his crotch.

I grabbed his semi-hard member in my hands and flicked the tip of his cock with my tongue. I felt Will’s cock grow stiffer in my hand, and I tightened my grip.

“Come on Ronnie, put my fucking dick in your mouth,” I couldn’t help but smile at the lust the dripped from his every word. I opened my mouth, and Will pushed his hips forward, plunging his dick deeply down my throat.

I gagged on Will’s cock as he furiously pumped it in and out of my mouth. I was annoyed at myself for it, I thought I was better than that, but in my defense he was a good 7 or 8 inches fully hard.

“That’s right Ronnie, I told you were going to have a hard time handling me. That’s right baby, gag on my cock”. As I heard Will speak to me like this I realized that rather than being disappointed that I was having a hard time deep throating him, he was getting turned on by it. He liked that I was choking on his cock. Boys! Go figure! The shit they like is crazy!

“Oh god…I’m gonna cum…Oh here it is…swallow Ronnie, drink my cum”

I felt Will’s cock stiffen even more in my mouth and then felt his warm liquid splash against my tongue and trickle down my throat. As he came, he continued to fuck my mouth, smearing his own juices all over his cock. Despite how hard I tried to swallow, his cum dribbled out the sides of my mouth.

“Look at her” Will said nodding to Charlie. I let his now limp cock slip from my mouth, a web of cum trailing from the tip of his cock to my lips, and turned to look at Charlie.

Charlene had the camera in front of her face and pointed at us as I expected. What I didn’t expect was to see was that she had slid her little skirt up to her hips, and was rubbing her pussy. The little slut had been masturbating while she watched me suck Will’s cock. Her arousal was evident by the swollenness of her cunt, which was peeking out the sides of her panties.

“Jesus Charlene, can’t you control yourself?” I asked.

“Looks to me like you want some of my dick for yourself. Huh girl?” asked Will.

“Yes,” said Charlie, still rubbing her pussy in front of us.

“Well go ahead, and lift that skirt up, step out of those panties. Good…good” said Will, as he watched Charlene put the camcorder down on a nearby chair and undressed.

“Now walk over to the side of the coach, and bend over the arm. “HHMM…that’s good. Now wiggle your ass for me.”

I have to admit it was damn hot to see Charlene bent over the arm of the couch, just itching for a fuck. I turned to look at Will, and my jaw dropped to see that he was already grasping another hard-on. The kid didn’t last long before he came, but oh my, did he rebound well.

Still on my knees I watched as Will walked over behind Charlene. He dropped to his knees, lowered his head between her straddled legs and began to lick her pussy. Immediately Charlene started to pant and moan softly.

“HHMM…Charlene your pussy tastes so sweet”, Will said as he got up off the floor. He then stood behind Charlene, but rather than sticking his massive cock into her, he slid his fingers into her dripping snatch. He was sliding them in and out furiously, giving Charlene the finger-fucking of her life.

“You like that Charlie?”

“Oh god…yes Will”

“You want my cock”

“Yes…Yes…I want your cock”

“Say please, and I will give it to you” Will said laughing.

God I can’t tell you how wet my pussy was watching Will tease Charlene in this manner. Charlene always bragged about the way she get guys to do whatever she wanted just by wiggling her ass or shaking her tits at them. I liked seeing her beg for it. I bet it was sure bringing her ego down a notch.

Will had stopped fingering her and had his cock poised at the entrance of her pussy, just waiting for her to mutter the magic word.

I didn’t want to miss this, so I ran over to the couch and plopped myself down on the couch. In front of me was Charlene bent over the couch, her head hanging down, her lush dark hair pouring all over the cushions. Will was behind her, and all I could see of him was from the waist up. I quickly slid my shorts and g-string off, and opened my legs to give Will a nice look at my freshly shaven cunt.

“Please Will, please fuck me” Charlene begged. And then Will did it, he thrust his full eight inches into Charlie. As he bucked forward, Charlie screamed.

“Oh God…you’re so big…Oh god…Oh…Oh…I can’t stand it..” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, Charlene, one of THE sluttiest girls in our group was saying she couldn’t handles Will’s cock inside her.

“Owe…Oh my God…Owe…God...” As Will fucked Charlie, I fingered myself, wanting so bad to be feeling Will inside me.

“Will” He didn’t hear me, but Charlie did, her head snapped up, and she looked at me as Will fucked her from behind.

“Will,..I want you to fuck me too,” I said, and pouted at him. Charlene gave me a dirty look.

“Well get your ass over here, and bend over the couch” Will said smiling down at me.

He didn’t need to tell me twice. I jumped up from the couch and leaned over the arm right next to Charlie.

And then I felt Will behind me. The fat head of his cock pressed against my opening, and I moaned in anticipation of feeling him inside me.

“You want that Ronnie? You’re going to have to beg for it too.”

Ug. I can’t believe that little weasel wanted me to beg for his dick. It made me want to be on my knees in front of him, sucking him off again. I should have made him beg for the pleasure of my mouth.

“Do you want my cock or not Ronnie?” He said as he rubbed it around my pussy.

I couldn’t take it anymore I wanted Will to have me.

“Please Will”

“Please what?”

“Please fuck me,” I begged.

And then he was inside me. I could feel every inch filling my tight pussy and stretching it more than I had ever been stretched before. He pulled his thick cock out until just the head was inside and then thrust it in again, hard and deep. I moved my hips wildly as his cock fucked me hard, and as my clit rubbed against the arm of the coach.

“ Oh Will…Don’t stop. I’m gonna cum…I’m cumming..Oh GOD!” My body exploded in orgasm, wave after wave of ecstatic pleasure washed over me. As I became aware of my surroundings I felt a soft, warm sprinkle on my ass, and looked over my shoulder to see Will spraying is cum over Charlene’s ass and mine.

“Jesus Ronnie, when you called last night I was certain you were full of shit. I never thought you girls would go through with this.” Will said as he pulled up his boxers and pants.

“Whelp, thanks girls. You live up to your reputations nicely. I should get going…gotta meet up with the guys. Shit they are never going to believe this.”

And just like that he was gone. Charlie and I were resituating our clothes, when I remembered the camera.

I walked over to the chair ad picked it up.

“Oh my God Charlie…You left this running” I said with a laugh. “We’ve got our whole little fuck fest with Will on tape. Trish is going to be so pissed. Not only am I going to be the blowjob queen, but am going to win by having sucked off her brother. The footage of us fucking him is just an added bonus that will help us rub it in! I can’t wait to see her face when we show her the tape.”

“Ya know Ronnie, I think when she sees the tape she’s going to be jealous that she didn’t get to suck and fuck her brother,” said Charlene, plopping down on the coach.

I couldn’t help but laugh. I was giddy at the thought of winning the contest.

“Knowing Trish, you’re probably right, but hell, could you blame her?” I said laughing. “Now lets watch this tape and see what kind of footage we got.”
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"