Thread: Frat House Girl
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2002, 02:15 PM
dobbydog

The massive black cock felt like it was ripping my pussy apart but the pain was good. Two guys were holding my legs apart as I strokked their cocks with my free hands. Hot cum was dripping down my face and my mouth was being fucked hard by another black cock. He held my head and thrust his hips wildly, sliding his big black cock deep down my throat with every pump. I felt like such a little whore! Other guys soon entered the room and cheered me on. I could hear guys tell me what a good slut I was and how they couldn't wait for their turn. I could feel the cock in my mouth tense up and become very hard and I knew he was about to shoot his sweet fluid into my mouth. He made one final thrust and held it at the back of my throat as he exploded. I could feel his hot, thick cum shoot down my throat twice then he removed his cock and shot the rest all over my open mouth, lips and tounge. Oh, it tasted soooo good. The big cock in my pussy was getting bigger too and I knew soon I would have his love juice also. He reached behind my neck and pulled me up and he withdrew from my quivering pussy and thrust his massive cock back into my mouth just as he began to shoot. I held my mouth wide open as he pumped his manhood into me. He kept shooting his hot cream all over me untill I felt like I was swimming in it. I could taste his thick cum all over my lips and I rubbed it all over my hard nipples as it ran down my chin and dripped onto my tits.....