View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Dare to Read, Dear

Simone climbed over all of us, almost racking me and onto you.

She straddled your body and started tickling you. She said, “Take it back! Take it back, bitch!”

Laughing and trying to get away, you said, “Nohohohohohohooh!”

In a stroke of genius, you reached between her legs and slid your fingers into her pussy.

She stopped tickling you for long enough to lose interest, “Ok, you win this one, cheater.”

Sam got up and walked away. I asked, “Where are you going?”

She said, “To my car, I’ll be right back.”

She walked out, naked, to her car.

Simone started grinding against your fingers. She must have completely forgotten that she was tickling you.

She leaned over and put her hands beside you head. You reached up and sucked her nipples into your mouth, never stopping your finger motions.

Before long, she was worked up again, and I could see her pussy juices gleaming on your stomach.

She then leaned back to give you better access. You told her to sit up on the bed.

She did and you followed her and pulled me with you.

You sat me beside her on the bed and put her hand on my semi-hard cock.

Then you crawled between Simone’s legs and licked her pussy, making her squeeze my cock and moan.

After a couple of minutes of squeezing and being unable to concentrate, she stood me up in front of her. I put a foot on either side of your body and stood above you while you were on all 4s beneath me.

She slowly sucked my hardening cock into her mouth.

First, her lips circled the head and just massaged it around. Then with a moan from whatever you were doing, she sucked my entire cock into her mouth and pulled my ass against her to make sure that there wasn’t any more left.

Her nails dug into my ass as she pulled me in and out of her mouth.

After almost making me fall on you, she finally pulled back for some air.

She looked at me to see if I enjoyed it and I was trying to maintain my balance and she laughed.

Sam came back in on that scene and said, “I was hoping you hadn’t started without me.”

I said, “Sorry, but we couldn’t help ourselves.”

She walked up and since I was the only one with a free mouth, kissed me and played with my balls while Simone sucked my now rock hard cock.

We heard you saying something underneath us and I moved over.

You said, “Is his cock nice and hard now?”

Simone and Sam both said, “Oh yes.”

You sat me on the bed and get Simone to stand up.

You stood her, facing you in front of me. “Sit on his cock”, you said as you pushed her back against me.

I leaned back as she slowly slid down my cock.

I moaned out a long drawn out, “FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK.”

She slowly started bobbing up and down on my cock.

You then got Sam on her knees between my legs.

Simone leaned back to give same access.

You climbed up on the bed and mounted my face.

Simone loved having you to lean against.

Sam licked Simone’s pussy as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

Simone seemed to think it was extremely sexy and moaned every time her clit passed by Sam’s tongue again.

To my surprise, Sam soon started taking turns licking Simone’s pussy and the shaft of my cock as it was revealed when Simone slid up.

She found a rhythm that would work with Simone’s clit and get my cock as well.

I couldn’t help but moan into your pussy.

You seemed proud yourself as you looked back at Simone.

You decided that you wanted to see what was going on and turned around. You let Simone lay against your chest and slid you pussy back onto my face.

I slipped my thumb into your pussy and licked your clit as fast as I could.

You cupped Simone’s breasts in your hands and pinched her nipples every so often.

Simone jumped and started cursing you and Sam.

She said, “Oh you fucking bitches. Lick my clit you fucking bitch. Aaaaa, aaawww, Fuck that hurt. Aaaassssss, bitcchhh, fuck, fuck, OH FUCK, OH FUCK.”

I felt her pussy clutch down on my cock as her rhythm increased and she came on my cock.

The sound of her cumming always seems to set you off. You came on my face with her, grinding your pussy into my face and riding a wave of pleasure.

Sam stood up, satisfied with what she had accomplished.

“It’s your turn Sam”, Simone said.

I sat up and the two of you lay Sam on the highest part of the bed.

“I can’t wait to hear this”, you said.

Simone smiled and said, “I know right.”

You pulled one leg to the side and Simone pulled the other, revealing a soaking wet pussy, just waiting for a cock. Sam was just the right level.

The two of you slid her ass right off the bed so that I would have a clear path and be able to slam my cock into her.

I lay my cock against her pussy and began rubbing it against her clit. I could tell that she was anticipating what was going to happen because she started to squeal, just from that.

Simone said, “Fuck her already.”

You said, “Fuck the shit out of this bitch.”

“Fuck her hard”, the two of you said almost in unison.

I let my cock slide barely between the lips of her pussy and slammed it home.

She yelped out and almost sounded like a small dog barking.

We all tried not to laugh.

With the two of you holding her legs, I started pounding my cock into her pussy.

With every slap of my balls against her ass, she would yelp out again and moan in between.

You reached your hand around her leg and started playing with her clit.

Simone reached up and slapped one of her tits and made her scream out.

She started making a quick sharp noise that sounded like an Indian yelling at his horse, “Yaw” with every slam of my cock.

Soon, it got faster and harder as Simone started pulling her into me to the rhythm of the fuck.

She then started involuntarily saying “wee” between each stroke as my cock was pulling back.

So it sounded like, “yaw, wee, yaw, wee”.

Soon, we wanted to see what other noises could be made so Simone slid her hand under her ass and let her finger slide into her asshole.

I could feel her hand against my balls when she first moved it there.

She just got louder.

I could not take it any longer, so I added to the noise.

“yaw, wee, FUCK, yaw, wee, FUCK, YAW, WEE, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKCKCKKCKCCK”

As I started cumming, so did she.

She almost pulled the two of you into me as she tried to close her legs in her orgasm.

You and Simone were able to hold them back and I kept pumping my cock and filling her pussy with my man juice.

Her “yaw, wee” turned into a scream that, if we weren’t secluded in the country, would have alerted the neighbors.

We all fell laughing. You and Simone on the bed, and me onto Sam with my cock still in her pussy.

I could barely breathe, but I took the chance to lick her nipple and bite the end of it, which brought another yelp.