View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

Simone's World - Saja Lodge

If you haven't read "Simone's World" I would recommend it. You can start here, but introductions would be missed.

We all got up and took a shower together. I was all sexed out, but I did love the rubbing and lathering that took place.

We all retired to what I assumed was Simone’s room and all climbed into the oversized bed. Nobody bothered to put clothes on and exhaustion soon took over and put us to sleep.

When you woke me up saying, “Wake up sleepy head”, Simone was gone, you were dressed, and it took me a minute to realize that I hadn’t dreamed everything that happened the day before.

You asked me, “What are you smiling about?”

I said, “Good Morning.”

“Get dressed. We’ve got a brunch date.”

“I’ll go anywhere with you.”

I found my clothes and put them on. You drove me to my house and informed me that I will need to wear casual and bring more clothes for later.

I stormed into my apartment, changed quickly, grabbed a bag and more clothes and ran back out the door where you were waiting in the car bobbing your head to the music.

The front window isn’t tinted, so I could see you bite your lip as you watched me walk down the stairs.

Back in the car, we drove out of town and to a nearby lake. The back roads wound and wound until we turned into a wooded driveway. I was surprised that the drive was concrete in the middle of nowhere like it was.

“What is this?”, I said.

You said, “Part of your surprise.”

We pulled up to the most beautiful log cabin I had ever seen.

You said, “Welcome to the ‘Saja Lodge’.”

“Saja?”

“That’s Simone’s last name. Her parents own this place. It’s their ‘holiday home’.”

“Why don’t you both stay here?”, I wondered aloud.

“Simone likes being in town, and her parents stay here most of the time.”

“Where is their ‘regular home’?”

“It’s in Europe somewhere. But they have been here since they opened the restaurant. When they get it established and go back to Europe, Simone says she might move into the lodge. They actually have gone back for a visit this morning. It’s kind of a trial run for the manager of the restaurant. She came early to see them off and invited us over.”

We walked up the walk around to the door. Simone was standing in the double door, leaning against the frame of the side that was opened, with her foot propped up on the other, closed, door. The doors had to be 10 or 12 feet tall and were massive.

You walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek.

“Are the Saja’s gone?”

“Checked out this morning”, she said, “And they’ll be gone all week.”

She led us into the entry and gave us a tour of the most beautiful house I had ever seen. My mouth kept dropping open at the luxury.

We walked into the garage and my saliva probably made the floor slick. Beautiful cars and motorcycles lined the huge garage.

Simone said, “My dad is a bit of a gear head. He likes his cars and bikes. This one is mine.”

She pointed to a pink and purple motorcycle whose lines matched the sexy lines of her body. “

The pink and gray one is the one that She rides.”

I looked at you, “Impressed.”

“That’s how I knew I could outrun you in my car”, you said with a big smile on your face.

“Oh, your slick”, I admitted.

Simone joined in, “Well, not as slick as your tongue.”

You laughed out loud and gave her a high five. I blushed.

We walked into the back of the house and there was a pool that started outside and then ducked under a pool house almost as nice as the ‘Saja Lodge’.

We walked through a door in the side, but could have easily dived into the water and swam inside.

The atmosphere in the pool house was that of a party place set up for entertaining.

Simone walked over and flipped the switch to start the hot tub. While this is warming up, I’ll go get brunch.

We sat down at one of the tables close to the hot tub and talked.

We both watched Simone walk away and you commented on how beautiful she is.

I said, “She doesn’t hold a candle to you.”

“I know better.”

“Don’t ever think that she compares to you. Something in your eyes sends me reeling every time I look at you.”

“Thank you”, you blushed and batted your eyes at me.

I leaned over and kissed you to break the awkward moment.

You kissed me back and leaned into me.

Simone came in with a tray and some food.

She said, “Don’t start without me.”

That instantly made my cock hard. I thought, *what are they planning*.

After we ate for a few minutes, Simone walked to the edge of the hot tub and slid her foot into the water. “Perfect”, she purred.

She reached up and grabbed the straps on her sun dress and it slid directly to the ground. I hadn’t noticed until then that it was all she had on.

She slipped naked into the hot tub.

We soon followed. You slid out of your clothes as I watched. I started to take off my shirt and you said, “Wait.”

I stopped to see what I was waiting for.

You climbed into the hot tub and sat beside Simone.

You said, “Ok, I’m ready.”

You both watched as I undressed. I felt kinda weird so I danced a little strip tease out of my clothes.

Your laugh was magical and eased my tension.

I slid into the hot tub on the opposite side and sad down on the seat.

Simone said, “There is only one rule in the pool house. No cumming in the water. Everything else is fair game.”

With that, we relaxed in the hot tub for a while.

There were head rests behind very comfortable seats. They were lined up so that we could all caress each other while we relaxed.

Occasionally, one of us would let out a moan as a hand or a foot would pass over a sensitive part.

You got out of the water first. You grabbed a towel off of a nearby table and wrapped it around you.

There was a platform at the farthest end of the pool house that was just under a large sun roof. The light from outside shone directly onto the platform.

As you walked up the steps and onto the platform, I saw that the entire thing was padded. The blocks in the middle were made of the same material as the platform, firm yet padded, and made large beds and seats for sunning.

You leaned back in one of the seats and let the sun fall over your face as your body cooled from the hot tub.

Simone got out of the hot tub next and grabbed a towel off of the same table.

I got up after her and had to reach around her to the table as she dried off.

She leaned back into me and allowed her ass to brush against my body. She almost pushed me off balance, so I grabbed her around the waist to steady myself.

She laughed, turned into me and kissed me on the mouth.

I said, “Now you are all wet again.”

She said, “You have no idea!” and started walking to the platform.

I followed closely behind her and stopped beside her at the edge of the platform.

We both looked at you. The towel barely covering your body as you relaxed on your seat.

“Follow me”, she said.

She climbed onto the soft platform, let her towel fall and crawled toward you.

I did as she did, just beside her.

You saw us coming, gasped in excitement, and spread your legs, slightly.

When we got to your legs, we both kissed one of your knees.

She led me between your legs and our faces met at your pussy.

She pulled you down a little, allowing your pussy to break free of the towel and hang over the edge of the seat.

Your legs spread as far as you could spread them to fit both faces between your legs.

My tongue touched hers as we started licking your pussy.

She chased my tongue up and down your slit. We battled over your clit as you started jumping and grabbing for Simone’s hair.

My mouth and tongue punished your clit as she slid her tongue down your pussy and to your ass.

Her fingers slid into your pussy as she licked around your asshole. You squirmed and moaned pure bliss.

I slid a finger inside of you, joining hers and we explored your pussy together.

She came back to your clit and I could taste your pussy on her tongue and I licked the side of her shiny wet face.

She laughed into your pussy and caused you to moan again.

You raised your head back up and the sight of us both licking your pussy together made the muscles inside of your pussy begin to tighten.

You were suddenly bucking against us so I moved my head back as Simone caressed your clit. My finger was still sliding against the upper wall of your pussy and against your G spot.

You melted onto the platform in front of us as Simone crawled onto the seat.

You turned and plunged your face between her legs to return the favor.

Pulling me in with you, we battled over her clit.

You slurped against her pussy with your lips. I pushed you out of the way and slid my tongue between her labia. You pretended to be offended and pulled me back out of the way and blocked me with your hand.

I obediently backed up and grabbed your hips behind you.

Simone saw me sliding my cock up and down your ass and told me, “fuck her like the bitch she is. Doggy style.”

You moaned into her pussy as my cock slid into your fuck hole.

She moaned with you at the sight and sounds of both of us moaning.

Your tongue danced on her pussy and her clit as I pounded my cock into you.

Your tongue and mouth ground on her pussy to the beat of my body against your ass.

Soon, we were all moaning loudly and Simone started cumming.

The sound of her orgasm pushed me over the edge.

I pulled my cock out of your pussy and laid it against your ass, shooting cum onto your back and ass.

I rubbed the head of my cock into the cum on your ass as Simone convulsed against your face.

Feedback Here Tell me what you think.