View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 09:13 PM
A Little of Both

My hips began to move of their own accord. Grinding and bucking in rhythm with his thrusting fingers. My own fingers found my nipples and I squeezed them. Gently at first, feeling them pebble between my fingers and against my palm. Then more agressively, pulling and squeezing them harder and harder.

I cried out as he sucked gently on my clit, pulling it between his lips. He pulled his fingers from my pussy and replaced them with his tongue. Licking, tasting my juices and burrying his face into my hot wet cunt, he began to circle my clit with his fingers.

I was ready to cum....so ready. He held me poised on the brink with his slowly circling fingers and hot tongue.

"Make me cum" I moaned. "Lick my pussy Pirate, and make me cum."

Me moaned into my pussy as his tongue once again found my clit and began to lick it wildly. Flicking against it, sucking it in, licking long strokes around and over it, then flicking it again.

His fingers filled my aching cunt, thrusting deeply as I let go. Moaning and screaming my release, I felt the hot juices of my orgasm flow over his fingers. His pace slowed, he pulled back his tongue and ran his palm over my wet mound, pressing into my clit and sending shivers of aftershock through my body. Up and down he rubbed and pressed until my breathing subsided and I opened my eyes. His face was covered in my juices.

"Come here." I whispered.

He moved up my body. I could feel his still rock hard cock press agaist my thigh. I took his face between my hands and softly kissed his lips, then ran my tongue over them. Slowly I kissed and lapped my juices from his face and even down his neck. When my teeth grazed the sensitive spot behind his ear his body tensed.

He looked up at the dresser and located the condom and made short work of putting it on. He parted my thighs and sat on his knees between them..looking at my wet swollen pussy. Once again he ran his palm over it, thumbing my clit this time making me moan with renewed lust for him.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around his throbbing cock.

"Fuck me." I rasped. And I didn't need to ask twice.

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles