View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 04:02 PM
A Little of Both

I laughed...shaking my head at his sillyness .. "Suck me beautiful." I laughed again to myself and looked into his grinning face.

"Oh I intend to." I told him and made him stand again to remove the rest of his costume. Except for that patch... I wanted to have a little of my Pirate left. "Let's get rid of this thing." I said as I rolled the used condom off his swollen shaft. I pulled a new condom from from my cleavage and placed it on the dresser. "For later."

I pressed my fingers against his chest and gently pushed him back onto the bed. He was naked and beautiful laying there with his cock hard and ready for my mouth. Pulling up my skirts I climbed on the bed and lay between his thighs.

"Aren't you going to undress?" he asked.

"Just enjoy Baby. You can strip me naked when you're ready to put that mouth on my pussy." I said and leaned over, giving him a great view of my tits.

I took his cock into my hands. He was georgous. Such soft skin. Like silk encasing steel. I slid the tip of my finger slowly up the hard curved length of him. I felt him pulse under my touch. I heard his moan of pent up lust and I leaned over to touch the tip of my tongue to his throbbing cock head. Gently I tasted him, slowly circling my tongue between the engorged ridges. His hands came down to gently thread his fingers into my hair and he sighed in pleasure when I took his head between my lips.

Slowly I sucked him into my mouth, swallowing every inch of his cock down my throat and then slowly pulled him back out, trailing my tongue along his shaft. Up and down I began to suck him, licking and nibbling his shaft intermittenly. He gasped when I pushed him all the way in again and sucked in a tight little rhythm around his cock as I slid it back out. I sucked faster and harder and felt him swell between my lips. His hands gripped tighter in my hair and he was moaning, pushing his hips up to fuck my mouth. I felt his balls begin to tighten and knew if I didn't stop he would cum and I had so much more for us to do. I slowed my pace and felt him relax his grip. His hand smoothed over my head and into my hair, rubbing where he had pulled. I slid his cock from between my lips, giving it a little kiss. I smilled up at him and licked my swollen lips. He smiled back, loving at first, his smile quickly turned to a wicked little grin that had my pussy aching to be filled and my clit crying for his fingers..his mouth ..his tongue.

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles