View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 03:03 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Right after i squeezed my rod of love into her beautiful honey-hole, i spoke into her ear "Fuck Me Wench"

right after i said that i could feel the walls of her pussy grasping my dick.

she then rose up and back down onto my dick, slow at first and then she increased the speed. it felt so great, i reached around her front and caressed her breasts, and shoving my shaft into her hole.
it was like a piston and it was going in out faster every minute, as she moaned louder, i fucked her harder.
and then i slowed the pace down, and i pulled my shaft out of her lovebox and steered the head upwards towards her anus.
i rubbed it across it several times before i gently pushed the head into her ass, as soon as the first 2 inches were in I jammed the other 4.5 inch with no mercy, I pulled my cock out slow and then rammed it in again.
i started fucking her ass with same intensity as when i was fucking her pussy. she was moaning just as she was before. I was feeling the pressure pent up in my scrotum, and i slowed the pace down again. I didn't want to cum just yet.
i pulled my cock out of her ass and whispered into her ear "shall we try something else'?

I looked around the room and noticed a door closest to the corner, i led Eliza by the hand to door,
i knocked first just in case to make sure we weren't interrupting. i then turned the knob and opened the door.
hmmmmm, it looks like a guest room, and nobody was in it, there was a bed in the center of the room, and a dresser on the left side, and chest on the other side.
i led the beautiful wench into the room and then i closed the door.
i laid down on the bed and said "suck me beautiful"