View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 10:08 PM
A Little of Both

As my priate ran off to use the restroom, I took the opportunity to look around. People were dancing, playing, laughing, some intimately engaged...all in various stages of undress. "Damn" I thought to myself, "All these sexy Pixie bodies..."

My heart began to beat faster when my mind returned to the hard cock that had been pressed against my backside and those big strong hands that gripped my hips. Now talk about sexy. I'd been imagining how it would feel to have those hands on my body and that cock sliding inside me for quite a long time. Maybe tonight was my chance.

As that thought crossed my mind, my Pirate exited the restoom sporting the most beautiful hard-on. His eyes slid the length of my body, heating my skin with just his gaze.

He sat down and said "Would you mind sitting down? And when you do make sure that everything is lined up evenly." with a wicked, enticing grin. How could I say no?

He lifted my skirts, sliding his hands seductively up my legs. He ran one hand between my thighs, cupping and pressing into my mound. Then slowly pushed a finger, then two, between my pussy lips and slid easily inside. His lips met mine, slow at first then more forcefull, pushing his tongue into my mouth in rythm with his thrusting fingers. His tortourous digits found my swollen clit and began to massage and stoke it, covering it with my juices. He moaned into my mouth as I slowly encircled his cock with my warm hand and stroked up and down..loving the feel of him in my hand. His fingers were coated with my juice, Slowly he pulled back, sliding his fingers from my pussy. Looking into my eyes he slid his fingers into his mouth, tasting me on them.

A look of pure lust crossed his face and he swiftly turned me around and gripped my hips, pulling my bare ass against his rock hard cock. He grasped the shaft in his hand, teasing my pussy lips open with the head, he was poised at the entrance. He could feel my heat beconing him. I felt his hand grip tighter to my hip as he slowly pulled me down on his cock, filling every aching inch of my pussy.

Wrapping my long hair around his hand, he gasped at the tightness surounding him and managed to whisper his desire into my ear. "Fuck me wench." My pussy contracted around his cock as a bolt of lust shot through my body. How could I say no?

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles