View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 07:54 PM

...she turned and looked at me...

smiled and told me not to be ashamed of masturbating.Leering at me my step-mom(Jane)also said that she masturbates often.I had been softening a bit but now my penis was starting to harden again as Jane sat so close to me and was speaking so openly about masturbation. Jane was still in the terry-cloth robe which was revealing the tops of her ample titties and I could see that her nipples were like bullets through the robe.
She was turned on!
I was nervous as hell!My cock was an obvious flagpole in the boxer shorts that I was wearing(with a small wet spot at the head from drooling pre-cum).She took my greasey hand in hers and said"I would really love to watch you jack-off that young cock of yours!Why don't we go to my bedroom and we can have a masturbation session together?Hmmmm?"
I could smell her womanly scent wafting up from under her short robe and nodded dumbly.Jane led me by the hand(Still slimey from jacking)to her room.Once inside she stripped off the skimpy robe and stood just a few feet from me,naked!
At 46,my step-mother is an attractive woman.A red head she stands 5'8"and has a fairly trim figure.Her tits are a nice size and stand pert on her chest,but its Jane's nipples that catch ones attention!A dark pink color and long and as thick as my thumb!So hot!!!
Her red pubic bush is trimmed enough that I could see her pussy slit.She was wet all around her cunt and also a bit on her thighs.
Oh fuck I was hard as a rock and leaking pre-cum myself!
Jane told me to take down my shorts so that she could see my cock.I did so and was naked in front of Jane as she ogled my 8 inch long,hard,penis.Stringy pre-cum fluid was hanging off the tip of my bobbing cock as Jane reached into a dresser drawer to bring out a dildo.Wow!This thing was a life-like flesh colored ten inch rubber dildo that I was anxious to see Jane take inside herself....