View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 11:24 PM

V pressed her middle finger inside of Brenda's cunt and made her moan. She then slid in two, then three fingers in and probed her slow then faster right on her G spot. She realized how much she enjoyed making another woman come as Brenda let out loud yelps the whole neighborhood could probably hear. Ted stucked on Brenda's nipples, neck and ears.
When V stopped, Brenda sat at the edge of the hot tub panting. "Now its time for me to give the orders bitch," she said and grabbed V's hands behind her back. "Ted go get a bottle of wine from inside." Ted exited the hot tub completely nude and went across the deck into the house.
Still holding V's hands behind her back, Brenda got suddenly calm and said, "Now I get to have you and your little pussy all to myself." Brenda pushed V over to the jet in the hot tub so it was pounding against her clit and she reached under V and pushed too fingers inside of her. V leaned over the side of the hot tub moaning with pleasure. "Oooo you do have a nice little cunt, don't you? You like when I fuck it don't you? Tell me. Tell me you like it." V's moans led up to her screaming loudly "Fuck me Brenda! I love it! I love it! Fuck me, ooooh yeah!" Ted came out on to the deck with a bottle of white wine in hand to see the beautiful sight of his girlfriend fucking the woman he had just pounded. Brenda gave him a wink as his cock got rock hard.