View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 01:53 AM
Danni

When Ted stopped moving inside of her V looked up and seeing Ted's girlfriend looked back at Ted and said, "I never told you to stop." V didn't know where this streak of dominance had come from but she was enjoying it almost as much as Ted's cock in her overheated cunt. Ted looked at his girlfriend and started moving his cock in and out of V's cunt again. "What is your name sweetie?" Looking down at V she answered, "I'm Ted's girlfriend Brenda. Who are you?" Thinking how to answer V looked up at he rand said, "I am in charge so get your fucking clothes off and sit right here in front of me so I can taste your swet pussy." The odd thing is that V had never even given sex with a woman another thought. That is until now she had a huge hard cock in her pussy and she wanted a wet, juicy pussy in her mouth. Brenda's well trimmed pussy and perfect 36C tits came into view. Brenda's big nipples were hard and there was already some dew dripping from her pussy. Sitting on the floor then sliding towards V she looked into v's eyes and at that moment realized just how much she wanted this too.