Thread: Welcome Home
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 12:48 PM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
.....'Do you still like the smell of my pussy?' Kim asked. 'I hope you still like it's taste', and brought her pussy down on my mouth as I began to suck. Drawing her juices through the soaking fabric, I licked and probed with my tongue, pushing the panties into her. My lips found her clit and as I sucked on it hard, smelling her pussy, feel it's wetness running over my chin, she slid her hips over my face and pushed down against my mouth. Moving from side to side, grinding herself against my probing tongue, my mouth filling with her essence, Kim began to breath heavier and leaned forward, moaning in my ear.

'You've smelt and sucked my pussy through the panties, would you like to get closer?'. Then she lifted her hips off my face and kissed me on the mouth, sucking my tongue as her juices mixed with my saliva, pulled off her panties and looked at me with a wicked smile. She held her pussy lips apart as I pulled her back onto my mouth, burying my face and rubbing her wet clit with my nose. I felt her starting to tighten up as she drove her pussy down onto my mouth. 'Suck me, suck me and make me cum. Yes, yes, drink my juices, keep sucking. Oohh don't stop, please' she moaned, rocking back and forth against my mouth, twitching as her hard clit passed over my nose and held my face tight against her pussy. 'Oohh yes, suck my love button. Stick your tongue deep inside'. Her breathing becoming erratic as her orgasm climbed, and I licked and sucked her juices.

'Oohh yes' she moaned again, as my face buried itself in her womanhood. 'Don't stop. I'm going to cum in your mouth' and began to shudder as her orgasm rose within her body. Tightening her thighs against my head, pushing down harder on my mouth, moving her pussy around, panting. 'Oohh yess. Oohh Tom, drink from me'. She started cumming in a torrent of womanly juices, and her essence poured out into my waiting mouth. As she shuddered in ecstasy and pleasure, pressing down harder, making sure that nothing escaped, I swallowed every drop. The sliding off of my face and falling on the bed next to me, spent, her body still shuddered as the after waves of her orgasm ran through her.

Kissing me passionately, as her orgasm slowed down, Kim slipped her tongue between my half open lips and tasted herself. 'Mmmm, delicious. I hope you still enjoy my taste. I've missed you so much Tom. That was wonderful, thank you' she murmured, and held me tight as we rested. I caressed and stroked her back, running my fingers up and down her spine sending shivers through her body. Brushing her dark hair back form her face in long caresses, stroking my fingertips up and down the nape of her neck. I reached down and gently stroked my fingers over her thighs.

Playing with my balls, running her nails up my scrotum teasingly and running a finger over my sphincter, she lifted herself off me saying 'It's your turn lover' and straddled me, spreading herself over my body as her pussy lips pressed against my chest and dripped juices over my hard nipples. Kim slowly ran her tongue from between my balls to the head in one motion, her tongue swirling around the head as she teased, bring me to the brink of an orgasm. I started panting and breathing deeply, enjoying the sensations that Kim was giving me. Letting go of my prick, but still moving her hand up and down, she ran her tongue around the head and licked underneath my balls, moving lower. 'Oohh, Kim' I moaned as her tongue made contact with my arse.

'You still like this, don't you' she murmured and reached back to her pussy, wetting a finger with her juices, placing it on my sphincter, tracing little circles. With my moans of encouragement, Kim probed with a new delight and slowly trailed her fingers around my arse. Then with a gentle push, slid one finger inside as my body arched and I moaned in pure ecstasy. With long slow movements of her finger, she felt to see which spots caused me to react, spending a few tantalising moments on each. Alternating between slow deep probes, and gentle stroking motions, she caressed over my prostrate as I shamelessly moaned in ecstasy and pleasure. 'Oohh yes, my love, yes'.

I eased her body back to my mouth, sucking on her swollen lips as my tongue found it's way into her dripping pussy. Moaning, as I licked from her clit to her arse and ran my tongue around her rear opening, she pushed back, inviting me to explore her, returning the favour. As she pushed, I put the tip of my tongue up against her slightly opened arse, gently easing it in, thrusting in time with her sucking and fingering. She pushed back harder, I savoured her pleasure of my eager probing. Kim put her mouth over my prick again as it started to swell. I felt myself begin to cum as she moved her head up and down, her finger sliding in and out of my arse.

My heart was pounding as my stomach tensed and I felt my body start to erupt and heard a deep guttural sound come from within me as I exploded with a shudder into her waiting mouth. 'Aaaaahhhhh' I moaned, spurting my creamy juices down her throat. Kim kept sucking, drawing my cum from deep within me, and my body felt like it was going to shake apart. Then she slid off my chest, her finger still probing in my arse, and knelt between my legs, pumping my prick. Spraying my juices over her face and breasts, I shuddered in ecstasy as she smiled, watching me cum. 'Oohh yess, cum on me Tom, cover me with your spunk. Cover my face and breasts. Let it drip down over me.

It was a orgasm like I had never experienced before, so intense, I thought it would never stop and shuddered with pleasure as the explosion of ecstasy lingered. I looked up and saw Kim lustfully smiling at me, cum dripping from her breasts and mouth, watching every shudder with enjoyment. My prick drained, I lay back panting and shuddering as waves of pleasure went through me. Kim moved back up my body, my cum dripping and overflowed from her mouth and as she kissed me, her tongue pushed deep as she squirted my cum back into my open mouth. I hungrily sucked on her tongue, tasting myself as I licked her lips and face. As we parted, Kim pressed herself to me, spreading the wetness between us and whispered in my ear 'Welcome home my lover, you wonderful man'.

As we lay snuggled up in each others arms, Kim moaned softly as she turned towards me saying 'I love you Tom'. I held her face gently and kissed her with an intense passion I had not felt since the last time we were together. 'I love you Kim. I've missed you so much'. She reached down, caressing my prick as it started to grow. 'I want to feel you inside me. It's been a long time'.

***Continues next post***

feedback

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51