View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 10:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to dreamergirl19
while im sucking i start doing my trick that you love so much my legs go up in the air and i start doing pushups onthe chair while sucking your cock makeing you chuckle and finaaly your hips start bucking andi go down realyy hard and fast and let you climax into me while im upside down . then i turn back right side up and see you asleep and i go into the kitchen and fix that leek under the sink so i go and with my belly up and start the job. Mistress ann wakes up from her nap and finds me under the sink instead of my brother and starts laughing when she sees my brother cooking dinner . She asks us "my childern what are you doing ?? it suppost to be the other way around" i dotn respond the sarcastic remark in my mind but i say dearest mother my brother offered me a challange and i had to excpet he says i dont do enoguh around the house for you and dad but i say i do so we swapped jobs. " she comes over to me and said who gave you that permission may i ask ? i said no one but i thought we knew what time you slept to with dad and we thoguht we could get away with it mam. sge said ill punish you later but fiorst i have an itch that i need to get rid why dotn you help me get rid of it nick. wait whose who here i cant tell you apart today since you both are covered a little mom asks. i get up and say i"m nicky and nick is over there cooking but since im diwn already i help you out so he wont burn thefood.you say im going to change your names tonight my dears to what ever your father and i decide since you both are our little slutty vampires that live off of our love and feed off of us when we take a human and childern we will be feeding tonight and the cup willbe past to you after us since we need to see your eyes carefully after you drink and choos new names since you are my buitfull twins that we created and can distroy i will change your names since your father has to work at the site of his stripper job which we will go over later ..
copy form an aim away messeage web site it dose wonders:A.B.C.D.E.F.G..... Gummy bairs are chaseing me, Red one, yellow one, green one to, the purple one just ate my shoe, ahhh S**t this is the fith time this week!!!!!!! I will get back to you after I cach that little SOB!!!