View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 06:38 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

9 of ??

As I was sliding over my eyes were drawn to his crotch. He had obviously been stroking his cock while glancing at us in the rear-view mirror. I leaned over and ran my tongue over the head of his hard cock, capturing the precum that welled to the surface. He jerked in response. I sat up after deciding that sucking the cock of someone driving may not be such a good idea. I wanted to enjoy it, and I sure as hell wanted him to enjoy it, not worrying about if we would end up hitting something.

I looked out the windscreen and as luck would have it there was a sign, indicating that there was a truck stop just ahead.

“Stop there” I said as I pointed out the sign to Hubby.

Hubby pulled in and parked the car. I could see that there were 2 trucks using the stop as well, but there were no lights on, so I assumed the drivers were sleeping.

While I had been eyeing the trucks, Hubby had laid the seat back, had his hands behind his head, and was watching me. I reached my hand out and wrapped it around his partially softened cock. I squeezed gently, and felt it harden slightly in response. I wriggled myself into a comfortable position, so I could take his cock into my mouth. I could feel it now hardening rapidly. I stayed with my mouth just covering the head, my tongue dancing over the tip, and dipping into the slit to lick up the precum. Hubby’s slight moan motivated my mouth to slowly slide further down his shaft, my tongue moving over the ridges along the way, learning the places that Hubby enjoyed the most.

I was just starting to set a rhythm, as I felt Hubby’s hands on my head, gently urging me to get up. I moved to where I could look at him with my questioning eyes.

“As much as that is really enjoyable, I want something more.” He paused and looked around outside.

His gaze came back to me. “Get out and on lay on the bonnet…now!” he demanded.

My pussy muscles clenched at his suggestion. I scrabbled out of the car as quick as I could, stripping off clothes as I went. I laid my naked self on the car, my legs dangling over the grill of the car and waited. I heard Hubby open his door and felt the car move as he got out. He walked around to stand between my legs. He stood and looked down at me, he reached out and ran his hand over my stomach and then over my shaved pussy, I shivered in response. He parted my pussy lips, all the time never breaking eye contact, slowly he leaned forward and blew on my exposed clit. Then his tongue flicked out, sending bolts of pleasure coursing through me. I felt his fingers playing with my pussy lips as his mouth set to working its magic on my clit.

I arched my spine in pleasure, my head falling back. I opened my passion filled eyes, only for them to come into contact with the bluest eyes I’d ever seen in my life. Surprisingly I stayed where I was, Hubby was still eating my pussy and it felt way to good to stop. My eyes travelled the length of the stranger. He had blonde tousled hair, his unbuttoned shirt showed his chest was beautifully muscled, and had a light sprinkling of hair, it all tapered down to well defined stomach, his six-pack made my hands itch to touch. I arched my back further so I could see more of him, the waist of his jeans came into view, the top button was undone and the zipper was the only thing holding them on.

I tore my eyes from the gorgeous stranger and quickly scanned the parking lot. I couldn’t see any other vehicle except us and the trucks, so I gathered that he was one of the truckies, probably woke up to relieve himself, only to find two people getting it on, and I couldn’t blame him for coming for a better look. And after looking at him I was beginning to think I was awful glad he did. I flicked my eyes back to Adonis like stranger, he was still standing there and he was watching me intently, a question in his blue eyes.

Hubby by now had realised there was someone else around and had paused to see who it was. He looked at me, trying to judge my reaction to being sprung. I smiled at Hubby and reached out toward the stranger. That was all the go ahead the pair of them needed. Hubby again went back to licking my pussy, but he had slowed down the pace, drawing the pleasure out. The stranger moved closer and leaned down, his lips brushed over mine.

“Name’s Mark…and I’m VERY pleased to meet you” his hand went to my breast as his mouth captured mine in a passionate kiss. Good lord the man could kiss. By the time he pulled back, I was breathless, my heart doing double time. Mark’s mouth went to my neck, nibbling his way down my jugular vein. I turned my head to the side so he could nibble to his hearts content, I opened my eyes and found I was staring straight at his crotch, and from the look of the impressive bulge in his jeans he seemed to be greatly enjoying himself as well.

My fingers closed around the zipper of his jeans and slowly and carefully I pulled it down. I reached my hand in to touch is hot cock, he was shaved that much I could tell, and quite large. Mark stepped away from me and quickly dragged his jeans off, I then got to see him in all his glory, and damn what a sight he was. He stood there, his hot gaze running over my body, pausing to watch as Hubby pleasured my pussy.

“Hey man, do ya mind if I have a go?” Mark asked Hubby.

Hubby moved back and stood up, he smiled and said “The name’s Steve, and go for it”. Hubby came up to stand beside me, his cock was bobbing around near my face. I was so horny, that without warning I took Steve’s cock totally into my mouth, my tongue rippling along his shaft. He slumped over me in surprise “Holllllyyyyyyy Shit” were his only words as he thrust his cock down my throat. He used my mouth like a pussy, thrusting hard and deep. I loved it, I knew he was out of control, the animal in him was released and was not going to stop until it was satisfied.

Mark was standing there, amazed at the sight before him. And he was totally turned on by it. He watched as the other man tensed and paused, Mark knew that Steve was about to blow his load straight down this girl’s throat. Mark was entranced, he watched as Steve began to orgasm, but it was the girl that held him spell-bound. She never missed a drop, her throat was working hard to accommodate the cock at the cum that must have been blasting out of it. She was moaning, well if you could call it that, then she went into a shuddering orgasm herself. Damn she looked good.

Steve’s thrusting was making me extremely horny, the raw animalistic power he was displaying was building me to orgasm. I couldn’t believe it, I was being totally used and I loved it, my mouth was stretched to the limit, and when his cock went down my throat I couldn’t breathe, so I grabbed air whenever the chance arose, but still I loved it. Steve’s moans and the tremors I could feel going through his body were incredible, my orgasm was so close, but I just couldn’t seem to reach it. Then he paused, all his muscles tensed with the imminent release. Steve thrust his cock down my throat, his pelvic bone resting against my face, I could feel his cock beginning to pulse as the cum worked its way up his cock, then it was there, blasting down my throat. I madly worked my muscles, milking his cock and frantically trying to swallow his precious load. The whole time I felt my own orgasm building, just as his was ending, mine began. My body went into spasms, my throat tightening around Steve’s cock, making him moan in reaction. When only the aftershocks were going through me, he pulled his spent cock from my mouth, I sucked in air like a drowning person.

I felt Steve move in to kiss me “Warn a guy next time your going to do that” he smiled and kissed my gently.

“Why?….I loved the reaction I got” I grinned up at him.

Steve laughed “You’re bad girl….but very bloody good at it”

I just them realised I’d forgotten about Mark, I searched him out. He was standing between my legs with a look on his face that would be hard to describe, he shook his head and caught me in those blue eyes of his “Girl you are unbelievable…what a sight that was”

I smiled seductively at him “Why thank you” I winked at him “But now it’s your turn to get my undivided attention”

Mark grinned back at me “And after that I’m sure looking forward to it too”

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!