View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 06:31 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

6 of ??

I reach in and turn on the shower, after checking the water we stepped in. I grab the soap and turn her around so that she is facing the wall. Lathering up my hands I begin washing her back, lightly massaging her as I go. My hands move over her ass, I gently squeeze her ass cheeks, then slip my fingers in between them and slide across her ass hole. She moves back and leans lightly against me, her head lying on my shoulder. I reach both hands around and soap up her stomach, moving slowly up her ribcage to the swell of her breasts. My hands close over her breasts, slowly sliding my palms over them. She moans softly, her nipples begin to harden. My breasts were pressing against her soapy back, and any movement by either of us, caused them to slide against her skin, teasing my nipples to harden too.

I let my hands drop back to her stomach, then slide further down, running them over her pussy mound. Noticing some stubble, I move back slightly and turn her around. I Reach for my razor, and hold it up as I look to her for the approval of shaving her pussy.

She nods “As long as I get to return the favour”

“Oh yes, for sure” I grin

I get onto my knees in front of her. She lifted her leg and rested her foot on my shoulder, giving me full access to her beautiful pussy. The shower water was running down her body now, as I was no longer there to stop it. I watched as it ran down over her mound and over her pussy lips and down her long legs. I was so tempted to forget the shaving and just put my mouth onto her pussy instead. But I decided there would be plenty of time for that later.

I began shaving around her lips, holding them as I passed the razor over the area, then up to her pussy mound. When I was satisfied that they were gone, I hand her up the razor and move my face closer to her, my tongue flicks out and I thoroughly lick her newly shaven pussy, just to be absolutely sure I got them all. She thrusts her hips forward in response, but then she drops her foot from my shoulder and puts a hand on my shoulder, urging me to get up. I don’t want to stop. I want to have her writhing in passion, but obviously she has other ideas. I reluctantly move back and stand.

“Your turn now” she says, as she holds up the razor.

We swap places, she goes to her knees and I place my foot on her shoulder. I feel her hold my pussy lips, pulling the skin taut, then the razor pass over my skin. She quickly and efficiently shaves me. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling, but not for long. My eyes fly open at the first feel of her tongue moving over my pussy lips. She dips her tongue just into my hole, then flicks it back over my clit. Sensations are moving through my body like lightening bolts. But I want to taste her too. This time it’s me who moves back, drops my legs and reaches for her arm, beckoning her to get up.

“I need to be able to touch you too” I say

We get out of the shower and quickly dry off. I grab her hand and we move to the lounge room, as Hubby was still out to it in my bedroom. I lay down on the carpet, and she moved over me in a 69 position. As I spread my legs, letting one drop off the edge of the bed, she lowers her pussy to my waiting mouth. I feel her warm breath move over me, my clit throbs with anticipation. I move my mouth closer to her, my tongue flicking out and licking her pussy lips, then slowly parting them, savouring her taste. We were both so involved in pleasuring each other, we didn’t notice Hubby come in to the room.

Hubby reached for his rapidly hardening cock, thoroughly enjoying the view before him. God they looked good. He watched as the women’s tongues danced over each other’s pussy, and fingers occasionally dipping into pussy holes. Slowly he stroked his cock, as he watched his all time fantasy. He moved closer to his wife, wanting a better look. Her pussy was wet from her juices, and the tongue that flicked over it was making his cock jump. Her ass hole was winking from arousal. He wanted to fuck his wife’s ass bad. He quickly headed off to find some sort of lubricant. Finally coming up with some KY he found in the bedside table. He noticed the dildo on the bed and grabbed that too.

Moving back beside his wife he squeezed some KY onto his fingers and quickly, but gently started to work his fingers into her ass. He placed the dildo at her pussy hole and thrust it into her, feeling her pussy clamp down on it. His wife was starting to move back onto his fingers and he knew she was ready to accept his cock. He got some more KY and put it on his throbbing cock, then he moved over his target, squatting slightly to the right height, and placed his cock at her ass hole, slowly pressing forward, with pauses every now and then for her to adjust to him. Finally he had his full length in her, she was tight, he could also feel the dildo in her pussy, and he fought for control. Once he managed that he began slowly moving in and out of her.

I noticed Hubby, his face was flushed and he was watching her pussy, and my tongue as it flicked over her. He got up quickly and disappeared, but not for long. He moved back behind her and I watch as he started fingering her ass hole and put the dildo into her pussy. I felt her moving back, obviously enjoying his attention. I watched fascinated as he positioned his cock and slowly pushed it into her ass. God, it was so erotic. I moved my mouth over her clit, suckling on it. She was in heaven, a cock in her ass, dildo in her pussy and me sucking her clit. Manoeuvring my hand up, I grabbed the dildo and began thrusting it in and out as well. She was writhing around, lost in passion. I reached up with my other hand and played with his balls Hubby began to thrust quicker, his legs beginning to tremble.

The scene I was witnessing set my pussy was on fire, she was so caught up in the feeling going through her body, that she had stopped licking and sucking my pussy. I could tell that orgasm was building in Hubby and in her and I wanted to cum with them. Taking my hand off Hubby’s balls I reached down and circled my clit, all the while sucking on her and thrusting the dildo. The moans and noises from both of them were making my pussy clench. Both their legs were trembling, his balls were drawing in closer to his body, and she had stopped moving, she was holding her breath. I frigged my clit faster, my breath coming in pants. Then it happened, we all came. He pulled out of her ass and aimed at my face, I watched as cum spurted from his cock and I felt it land near my mouth and across my face. Her juices flowed from around the dildo, dripping down into my mouth. My body was writhing, caught in the throughs of orgasm, my fingers flying over my clit, wave after wave hit me. We were one mass of pure sexual energy.

She moved off me and after removing the dildo sat on the floor. Hubby got up and came back with a warm face washer, and began gently wiping the cum mix of my face. We all relaxed and slow smiles appeared on our faces as we each came up with new ideas to try.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!