View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 12:49 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Crickets and peepers chirped peacefully as the couples moved to the back porch which overlooked the water. Sitting and chatting the hours passed quickly. By the time they had polished off the 3rd bottle of wine the conversation had turned decidedly intimate. Bruce, who constantly fidgeted, turned the last bottle on its side innocently and sent it spinning on the wood planked floor, while Allen told the tale of his boss’ office liaisons. The bottle spun slower and slower until the spout came to rest at Debra’s feet. Maxine giggled and said, “Bruce, you have to kiss Deb.” Allen piped up, “Here here, I agree! You spun it now you must suffer the consequences!” Deb reached over and playfully smacked at Allen. Bruce stood up, shrugged, and held a hand out to Debra to help her up. “If I must.” he said as a huge grin spread across his face. Taking Deb in his arms he kissed her gently, at first. Feeling her soft lips against his he forgot the game and inhaled as the kiss deepened. Debra parted her lips as she felt Bruce’s tongue glide between searching for hers. The heat between them was intense.

“Ahem” Maxine snickered and Bruce realized where he was. Impressing the onlookers, Bruce finished the kiss with a mini dip. Debra curtsied. And they all fell back into their seats amidst giggles. Maxine announced that it was now Deb’s turn. Deb tried to laugh it off but Maxine insisted and soon the bottle was spinning again. Bruce got up and opened a fourth bottle, filling glasses for everyone. As the bottle slowed Maxine began clapping, “Goody!!! Now we can see a replay of all the commotion you made last night” she blurted as the bottle stopped before Allen. Deb jumped up and strode over to Allen’s chair. She sat across his lap, taking his face in her hands and starting at his forehead, kissed a trail down until her mouth covered his in a crushing kiss. Allen slowly began to rub his hands over Deb’s ass. Maxine watched intently as the other couple kissed. She shifted in her seat as her pussy began to get warm. If she had worn panties under her light weight sun dress, she knew they would be damp soon.

“OK, OK break it up you two. The rest of us want to play.” Maxine interrupted. Allen reached down and spun the bottle. Maxine reached down and abruptly stopped it as it was pointing towards herself. Getting up quickly she approached Allen. Hiking her dress up to give her some room to move, she straddled his lap facing him and as she sat down she wriggled just enough to rub her cunt against his hardening cock. Leaning in she whispered in his ear, “I’ve thought of nothing but this since last night.” Reaching his hand up to the back of her head Allen pulled her face to his and planted a hard, swift kiss on her lips. Maxine stood up quickly and as she returned to her seat she spun the bottle.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas