Thread: Bellydancer
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2003, 06:38 PM
Learning to talk sexy

The dance continues

We lay close together, feeding each other the various fingers foods, he uses my stomach as a plate to lick his food from several times and I do the same with him .... lots of stroking and touching each other ... sensual play, calling me his harem slave he orders me to dance again for him, without the top and with the waistband pushed very low on my hips, pussy lips almost peeking out ... I rise and walk/sway over to the CD player and start the music again, this time I don't bother with the finger cimbals, just letting the rhythm of the music dictate the movements of my body raising one side of my hips and shaking it and then the other, giving him lots of back view movements as well as the frontal moves ... it is not long before I see him reach for the hidden drawer in the coffee table and pull out the lubricant, coating himself very well and then motioning for me to join him, he pulls me to lie face down, moving my harem pants out of the way I feel his finger rub against my ass and then feel him applying a good quantity of the lubricant there ...

Without hesitation he presses his hard cock against my ass ... his hands pulling the skin tight around the hole and then him pushing hard inward telling me to relax as he thrusts into me and begins to fuck me deeply there .... I moan, I squirm, I need the feel of something rubbing against my clit and then feel my fingers pressing there.... I may die from the pleasure he is creating and that is being continued with my own touch, my nipples rubbing hard against the soft pillows.

Riding my ass in a hard thrusting fuck...feel the slap of his balls near my pussy ... one of my fingers pushing into my pussy gets a bit of extra friction every time he thrusts deep in me .... I feel the juice rushing from me and rolling down my fingers, only my legs a bit and some rolling toward Joseph's thrusting cock .... I feel his excitement building and then the bursts of his cum as he fills me. I cum again just as he finishes, neither of us move, him still buried deep in my butt ... blanketing my body with his ... his hand reaching around to lightly play with my nipples.