Thread: Swallowing
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2001, 09:47 PM
boogiedown

glad you brought this up capt. 'cause i am a little frustrated in this area. there is nothing i enjoy more than eating, licking, sucking, and most importantly, swallowing my girl's pussy juice. i cannot get enough of eating her out. it's my favorite thing to do. i especially like the way her clit swells on my tongue just before she cums down my throat. the more she cums, the more i just want to stay down there and make her cum some more until she physically cannot take anymore. i look like a glazed doughnut when i get done down there. but she has yet to return the favor. yeah, she'll suck my cock up to the point where i'm about to cum, and every time i think "this is it!" but every time she pulls off and i end up cumming everywhere but the intended target. i know i need to tell her what i want, but i don't exactly know how to bring it up without sounding perverted. maybe you beautiful women out there can help me. how did you experience swallowing for the first time? did your men ask you to swallow?, or did you decide to do it on your own? maybe i'm asking for too much. i just feel i'm missing out on what could be a really erotic part of our sexuality.