View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 11:11 PM

The Senior Spiral by Naturalplastics
Part 3

It was getting close to winter break, and me and Sarah were driving home to do some shopping. The ride was awkwardly quiet, mostly listening to music and small talk when she was awake. I had come straight from a presentation, so I was dressed in a really nice shirt and slacks. We were about an hour away still, and it was starting to get dark. I looked over at her sleeping soundly in the passenger seat. I kept driving, listening to the CD start over again.
I heard Sarah sigh as she started to wake up, and a hand reached over to my thigh, feeling around my lap. She started rubbing my cock through my pants, and I got instantly hard. She continued to rub me for a few minutes, then undid my pants and pulled my cock out of them. She stroked me hard, then leaned over and took me into her mouth. For as hardcore as she was, she gave very regular head – stroking me slowly with her lips, with a hand gently wrapped around the base. She sat up.
“Have you ever had sex while driving?” Sarah asked.
“No. You want to?” I replied, half kidding.
That was all she needed to hear. She jumped into action, ripping off her pants. I pulled off an on-ramp and stopped. She straddled me, kneeling above me as I sunk into her wet pussy. She leaned to the side and fucked me slowly as I started to drive again. She continued, slowly as to ‘not distract me too much’ until I got to her house – as well as a couple of times around the block. By that time we were both way to horny to think, so we pulled into a vacant parking lot nearby and jumped into the back seat to finish up.

I finally got back to my parent’s house and walked into the entryway.
My mom ran to the stairs to greet me.
“What happened to you?”
I looked down – the front of my shirt and all around my crotch were soaking wet from Sarah riding me. My jaw dropped and I thought fast.
“Oh, we got ice cream and I dropped it in my lap… then went a little crazy washing it all off in the bathroom”
My mom bought it. “Oh, well it’s late – talk to you tomorrow.”

The ride back home was the last time I saw Sarah.

My relationship with Jenna was starting to get taxing. She was starting to get really dependant on me, just like Sarah used to be. We were still really happy most of the time, though. Over winter break we were going on a field trip for school to the south – where it was a lot warmer. We were barely out of town before she fell asleep on my shoulder. I thought that was pretty cute… but then it became her riding position. Her head tormented my shoulder for the next 19 hours. The field trip was a blast – I really enjoyed the things we covered, the people we were with, the places we stopped, and the things I learned. What drove me crazy was the second body, who ended up mooching money for everything, stole my shoulder for her pillow, and overall annoyed me to no end. I tried not to let it show though – I still really wanted to date her, I just couldn’t travel with her.

We got back to town and I didn’t call her for a couple days, just to get a break. It was obviously more than a vacation to her when I answered the phone.
“What the hell is wrong.”
“Honestly, Jenna – I just needed a break for a couple days. We just spent a week traveling together and I needed some time off.” She didn’t buy it.
“Give me a break. What did I do wrong.” She scoffed.
“Ok…” She didn’t really give me time to have tact. “I’m a little annoyed because, well… you were pretty wimpy, always complaining about things, and you spent a lot of money on things…” I stammered.
“So, I’m whiney, wimpy, and I waste money?” She asked, angrily.
I tried to reason, “Seriously, I didn’t want to make a big deal about it. I Just needed some time.” (That was good – sounded well thought out.)
“I’m coming over” she said, then hung up.

I sat down in my room. I was actually pretty worried that she was really mad, because that really didn’t go well. I had never really criticized her before… how would she take it? I was sweating. What’s taking her so long? Finally, the phone rang.
“I’m in the driveway. Come down.”

I got in her car and she started driving. I could tell she wasn’t happy, but she had settled down a little since the phone call. I stayed quiet, as to not push my luck. She finally broke the silence.
“Sorry. I’ll work on it.”
I took a deep breath of relief. “I’m sorry too. I didn’t mean to be so abrupt about it. We’ll be fine. I…”
She interrupted. “Don’t.”
I looked over.
“Don’t ever say you love me. We know this isn’t forever, so don’t.” She stated flatly.
“Oh…”
She stopped the car. “Now, for the make-up sex.” I looked out the window – we were in front of the sex store.
My jaw dropped. She jumped out, slapping her ass as she hopped out of the car. I stayed glued to my seat for a second until it all sunk in. How much of this had she planned? We didn’t get any alone time during the whole field trip, and she was incredibly smooth and creative.
I walked into the store and looked around – trying to pick her out. The store was a lot bigger inside than it looked. I spotted her along the wall, looking at the toys.
“I need a new vibrator” she said, almost robotically, as she reached over and picked one up to look at. It was a medium size and covered with vertical ridges.
“This’ll do. What else should we get?”
I looked around. “What were you thinking?”
She took off, and I followed her over to the anal toys. “What do you like better” she asked “butt plugs or anal beads?” She bit her bottom lip, giving me the naughtiest sexy look I’ve ever seen.
I stammered “they’re both nice?”
She shook her head and sighed as she picked up a small purple butt plug and some small pink beads. “Just for that, you’re buying the plug.” She stated. I made sure to pick up some lube as we checked out.

We drove straight back to my house. “Time for some kinky sex.” she said as she stopped the car.
We went up to my room and opened our new toys. She pushed me down onto the bed, then walked over to my computer and started clicking away. I sat up and watched. She clicked around for a second, then music started playing. She started dancing, taking off her shirt slowly. She came over and shook her boobs, then turned around and rubbed her butt on my lap as she undid her bra. She took it off then turned around, rubbing her boobs in my face. I grabbed her around the waist, licking her chest.
The next song started playing. She undid her pants and slowly stripped out of them. She turned around, showing me the black thong she was wearing. She bent over, giving me a close up view of her gorgeous ass. She danced a little more for me, almost completely naked, finally taking off the underwear. She bent over again, this time spreading her ass for me. I thought my cock was going to rip out of my pants as I gulped, licking a finger quick, then pushing it against her small, pink hole. The song stopped and she let out a deep breath as she impaled herself on my finger.
“Alright, it’s your turn. Make it kinky.” She moaned.
I couldn’t believe how horny I was. I got up and she got on her hands and knees on the bed. I looked around the room for some inspiration – a roll of clear packing tape caught my eye.
I taped her wrists together around the bed post, then taped her ankles together. I taped her boobs down tight against her chest. I started her vibrator, then taped it against her crotch (don’t worry, she shaved). She started to breath heavily, shifting her hips as if grinding against something. I lubed up a finger and spread some lube around her ass, then pushing some into her.
“Oh yeahhh…” She moaned.
I pulled out the finger, grabbed the tape and put a piece of tape across her mouth Her eyes widened and she yelped out a muffled “you asshole!” I lubed up the butt plug and pushed it against her ass. She melted back into submission and relaxed as she took it in. Her ass was really tight – I was sure she wouldn’t be able to take anal sex, but no time like the present to start stretching her out. I began toying her backdoor with the plug, pushing it in and pulling it out slowly. She couldn’t take it very long before she came, her butt clenching onto the plug, pulling it out of my hand and tight against the flange. Her ass loosened up quite a bit after that.
I couldn’t take it any more. I pulled the vibrator and tape off of her pussy and pushed my cock inside. She was soaking wet, and I slid in easily. She mumbled something through the tape on her mouth.
“What was that?” I asked, my cock throbbing deep inside her.
Her head shook a little as she yammered out something I translated as “You could have understood me if I didn’t have this tape on my mouth.” I reached up and took the tape off.
“I said, WRONG HOLE.”
“Are you sure?” I asked, as I removed the plug and set it on the dresser.
“Yeah, go slow.” She replied.

She didn’t have a problem with the head of my cock. I untaped her wrists so that she could help hold and push against me. I couldn’t believe that she was letting me do this, and that she was doing this well. She was so tight!
She took about half of my dick before she stopped. “That’s all for now.” She said.
Her ass felt amazing as I slowly started fucking her. I was so horny and it felt so good, it wasn’t long before I filled her ass with cum.
“That was great.” she said as she layed down.

Our sex life was out of control after that. We were all over each other, our typical night involving a pizza, bottle of wine, a movie, and some unbelievable sex.

At school, the big spring break field trip was going to South America somewhere – not really a big interest of mine at the time. Somehow, I got onto the subject with Allison. We went out to dinner one night and started to discuss plans for an alternative spring break trip together.

Stay tuned for part 4. There’s at least 2 more. Any feedback?