View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 12:50 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Long after she had returned to her seat the bottle continued to spin. As it slowed, both men got the biggest grins on their faces. Maxine and Debra giggled as the bottle stopped directly pointing at Deb. Maxine got on her knees and crawled over to where Deb sat. Deb smiled and wrinkled her nose at Maxine’s silliness. “I have to kiss you, but how about I let you decide where?” Maxine offered. Debra decided to call Maxine to the carpet or wood plank floor, so to speak. “Anywhere? ”, Deb asked innocently. “Anywhere”, Maxie answered. Sitting across from Bruce, Deb looked him straight in the eye. She could see the fire their kiss had ignited still burning there. “My pussy then”, Deb said thinking she had called Maxie’s bluff. “Ok, but remember this was your idea” Maxine replied in a soft voice,smiling, as she reached up with her palms and began to push Deb’s skirt up.

Maxine pushed Deb’s knees apart and leaned in towards her pussy. Lifting up her skirt, Maxie soon realized Deb had decided to go pantiless as well and to Maxie’s surprise she found a smooth, completely shaved, pussy. Debra was nervous but she focused on Bruce’s face. His eyes were filled with lust. Allen shifted his chair so he could get a better view. He couldn’t believe he was about to watch Maxine kiss his wife’s naked cunt. Staring into Bruce’s eyes made Deb feel a bit braver. She wanted him to watch. She wanted him to wish it were him about to kiss her pussy. To everyone’s surprise Deb casually slung both legs, spread apart, over each arm of the chair, completely exposing her pussy.

Maxine leaned in so close that Deb could feel her breath on her pussy. Bruce’s jaw dropped as he watched his wife take one slow, long, lick from the opening of Deb’s cunt, to the place where her outer lips divided. Deb closed her eyes for just a second and was thrilled to find Bruce’s eyes meeting hers as she opened them. Allen’s cock was so hard. Throbbing, he couldn’t help but reach into his pants to stroke it, just once. Deb whispered to him, “Stroke it babe, for me. Please, while Maxie kisses me.” Allen unzipped his shorts and slid his cock out of the top. The purple head was dark, and a drop of glistening cum had formed at the tip already. He made slow strokes as he watched Maxine return to licking his wife’s wet cunt. Debra was aching to feel something deep inside her pussy and was relived when Maxine slowly slid two slender fingers into her hot pussy. Debra protested as Maxie pulled her fingers, coated in slick wet pussy juice, out of her.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas