Thread: Office Meeting
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 02:13 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
Office Meeting

Office Meeting

I was already restless and staring into the terminal of my work station, not concentrating on what I needed to do, when there was a light tap at the door behind me. I turned to see a woman standing in the door way. She had a wonderful mane of long, auburn hair that fell over her shoulders as she leaned forward and her blouse fell open a bit, offering a brief glimpse of her treasures. She wore a modest skirt which came to about her knees. He legs were thin and shapely, her breasts, full and perfectly proportioned, pressed against the light blouse that she wore. When I finally shifted my gaze up to her face, her eyes met mine. 'Hi, I'm Vicki. You asked me to come by and show you my portfolio'.

I stood up and thanked her for dropping by and offering her a seat I asked. 'Would you like a small refreshment?' 'Perhaps later. I try not to mix business with pleasure, too often'. She replied with a knowing look and a sly smile. It made an electric sensation go through my body and my head was light. I smiled my best smile back at her. She didn't look away and with a wave and a crinkle of her eye. I could feel a stirring in my loins and I couldn't take my eyes away from the opening of her blouse, hoping that I would get another view. I could hardly concentrate, I could feel my pulse quicken and replied, 'Then shall we get down to business and perhaps enjoy the pleasures later'. She set her pad on the desk in front of me and leaned over my shoulder as she pointed out key elements.

I could smell her scent, not a perfume, but a sweet feminine scent. Her hair was on my shoulder and felt as light as clouds. As I turned to speak to her while she leaned over me, I notice that her blouse had been unbuttoned one button down from where it had been. I had a full view of the gorgeous swell of her breasts through the top of her blouse. Her breasts were full, clad in a white lacy bra and they stretched her blouse so that from my position I was awarded with this gorgeous view. I said 'Yes, this looks very good, I like the way they, it stands out.' I felt her press her hips into my side as she stood next to me. She was looking straight at the bulge in my pants with her lips slightly parted as she ran her pink tongue over them. She said 'Yes I like the way it stands out too', and gave my shoulder a squeeze.

I was thinking how she would look naked, or clad only in her thin filmy blouse and a pair of socks, of sucking on her hard nipples and more when Vicki turned dropping a blue binder. But before I could move to pick it up for her she had bent over from the hip, with her legs straight like she was going to tie her shoes and was reaching for the binder.

Her skirt rode up her legs to a height that almost revealed the bottom of her panties. Her arse was magnificent. Nicely shaped, with her skirt pulled tight around it, it was too much to resist. I got up and stepped up very close behind her, wanting to press my straining prick into her arse, but instead, stopping bare inches before making contact. I said 'Can I help you?' Vicki leaned back into me, grinding her luscious butt on my crotch, 'I hoped you would.' 'Oooh', she moaned as she laid her head on one arm folded across the desk and hiked up her skirt with the other, while humping against me with her arse.

I held onto her waist as I returned her pressure against me, grinding my hard prick against her arse. By now my prick was immense, wanting to be freed, wanting to be in her. Vicki was keeping up a steady motion and making soft moaning sounds. In one fluid motion she stood up and turned around while dropping her skirt. I kissed her hard and felt her hot, probing tongue enter my mouth. She pressed her body against mine. I could feel her breasts against my chest and pulled her tighter against me. I reached around and squeezed her arse in my hands. Vicki's breathing was heavy, and I was getting extremely excited.

We let go of each other and I stood back to look at her. She had kicked off her shoes and her legs, long and lean, were smooth as silk. Her panties were so skimpy they were almost not there, they were so thin I could see her ample bush of red pubic hair through them and how she was already wet with excitement. I reached for the buttons on her blouse. Starting from the bottom, I released them one by one. Her blouse opened to reveal her gorgeous breasts. I leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth as my hands moved up to caress her magnificent orbs. They were large and I was surprised at their firmness. I ran my hands down her sides and squeezed her arse, then, still kissing her, I caressed her back until I came upon the strap to her bra. Vicki let out an audible sigh as her bra strap came free.

She reached up and loosened my tie then began to unbutton my shirt. I took my tie completely off and kicked off my shoes as Vicki reached my belt. She played her fingers over the belt then squeezed my bulging prick as she whispered 'Why do I want you so bad?' I stepped back, reaching up to slide her blouse off of her shoulders, as it fell to the floor, Vicki shrugged her bra off and proudly displayed her breasts. They were big and perky. Her areolas were half again as big as a silver dollar, with nipples as big as my thumb and protruding half an inch. They looked so excellent! I put my mouth on her left nipple, feeling it grow and harden as I sucked and licked it.

Vicki was crooning and as I moved to suck her other nipple she unbuckled my belt and released the catch on my pants, which fell about my ankles. I buried my face in her cleavage and she squeezed her breasts against my face. Vicki pressed her breasts against me. She moved them up and down and back and forth across my face before moving down to my chest. She continued down my body, rubbing in a circular motion while kissing and nipping my chest. As she reached my stomach, she slid her hands down my back and under my shorts. She didn't stop, and ran her hands down over my arse and down my legs, carrying my shorts off. As I stepped out of my shorts and pants, Vicki was rubbing her lips and cheeks up and down the entire length of my hard prick.

I watched as she kneeled in front of me, kissing and licking the underside of my prick from the base to just under the head. My legs were shaking as she had my arse in both hands and was nibbling all around my prick and balls. My prick was hard as steel, wet with Vicki's saliva and twitching with excitement. Vicki rolled her eyes up to look at me as she began to suck my raging penis into her hot mouth. Her lips moved over my prick head and down the shaft until she had swallowed all of it. I groaned with pleasure as she sucked on my entire prick, flicking her tongue across the bottom then releasing pressure, sliding her mouth back, letting my prick come almost completely out of her mouth, then going slowly back down to swallow even more.

I ran my fingers through Vicki's silky hair, grabbing handfuls and pumping my hips slowly as she continued to suck me deeply into her mouth. Vicki started to move faster and I felt a surge building deep in my balls. She was taking my entire length into her mouth. I could feel myself against the back of her throat, and she wanted more of it. Vicki was grunting and slurping as my prick drove in and out of her mouth. She liked what she was doing and she was good at it. I held fistfuls of her auburn hair as I pumped my prick into her mouth. Vicki was bobbing her head, feverishly sucking my prick while she was griping and stroking the base of my prick with her hand. She began to coo as she tasted the pre-cum that started to spill from my penis. I could feel an orgasm coming. My toes were curled tight, my legs were tense and my butt was clenched as I felt the excitement build. I lost all sense of time and place as the sensation built to a climax.

Vicki continued to voraciously suck and pull on my prick, licking it, swallowing it. I felt as hard as granite and as big as a tree and I could feel it in the bottom of my balls as I started to spurt. My prick throbbed, sending waves of pleasure and pain through my rod, pumping a load of cum into Vicki's mouth. My prick kept pulsating and throbbing, shooting wads of cum. Vicki was lapping it all up, swallowing my prick as I was spurting and licking the head of my prick and rubbing it across her lips as come pulsed from me. She still held me around the base of my prick and as my orgasm began to fade she milked every last drop from me.

My orgasm was so forceful my legs were shaking and weak. I had never experienced anything so good and looked down in amazement as Vicki slid her mouth off my prick. She had cum on her face and was licking it off her lips. As I helped her shakily to her feet she said 'ooh, I love that, I love the taste of your cum!' She licked her lips then kissed me. As she kissed me she darted her tongue, wet with my come and her saliva into my mouth and it did taste good. I kissed her face, her neck, moving down to her shoulders as I caressed her body with my hands. I continued kissing down her shoulders and her arms then moved over to suck her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard. I sucked first the right nipple while gently holding and squeezing her left breast. Then I started to lick her entire breast and moved my mouth to suck her left nipple and flick it with my tongue. I started to kiss my way down her flat stomach, arriving at the waist band of her panties. I got on my knees and I nuzzled my face and nose against her pubic mound and scraped my teeth against her pussy through the sheer fabric of her panties.

(continued)....

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51