View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 04:15 PM
~figment of imagination~

Dancing around and strutting my stuff has made this little Pussy very thirsty. I lean into Coach as he sits there waiting for me to bounce on his lap, which I really would like to do. And whisper in his ear, "Dearest sexy man I must go get something to wet my pallet." He grabs my butt and pulls me on his lap. Looking dead into my eyes his says, "Not until I at least have a kiss." Flashing my innocent eyes and giving my pouting lips I return to an upright position. Giggling to myself I walk towards the bar. Coach sits and shakes his head. I notice that a female figure is now dancing towards him. (( Could use a new female character. Pick your costume and start dancing.)))

Walking towards the bar my eyes are fixed on the Pirate Man. He makes eye contact, smiles, and starts blending me a drink. I am so flattered he remembers what I like. There are a few other guests that I haven't met at the bar. I figured it was hi time I go say hello and welcome them to my humble home. (((Everyone is welcome to participate.)))