View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 08:34 PM

Part 3

Her lips were very full. With her generous mouth, she looked like she could do an excellent job of sucking his cock, if he showed her how to do it right.

"Maybe you'd like to take Ethan to your room and show him your CD collection," Janet said. Sandi looked at her mother, as if to make sure it was all right.

"Okay," Sandi said. "Come on." Sandi took him down the hall to her room like he was a new puppy dog her mother had just brought home. Her bedroom looked like it belonged to a teenaged girl, with posters of hunks and rock stars and flowers on the wallpaper.

Sandi bounced on her bed and Ethan sat down on the edge. She handed him the latest CD she had just bought, then showed him the D.H. Lawrence book she was reading. As he leafed through the book, she gazed at him very seriously.

"Would you look at a girl like me if I was old enough to flirt with you?" she said, her big, innocent eyes gazing directly to his heart.

"Certainly," Ethan said, putting the book down.

"You would?"

"Sure. Just looking at you turns me on," he said, as he looked down at her breasts so she could see him looking at her body. She straightened her back and subtly pushed her breasts out. The surprisingly skimpy bikini exposed a lot of skin. Her skin had cooled and her nipples were hard points that looked like they might push right through the fabric.

"You can really get excited just by looking at me?"

"Yeah. Look," he said, bending his knees apart to let her see the bulge in his shorts.

His hard cock was plainly outlined under the thin fabric. She gasped, looking directly at his groin, but he could tell from the look on her face that it was only how she thought she should have acted. Her curiosity and desire were plain in her eyes. He knew she was dying to fuck him, but he was sure she would fuck just about any man who walked through her door, and he just happened to be the one.

"Looking at me makes you like that?"

He nodded. "Go ahead. Touch it."

She tentatively moved a hand to his erection and left it there, her fingers curiously stroking its length. Her lips were getting fuller, her voice lower and hoarse, and her breathing deeper. Her thighs were drifting apart.

"Can I see it?" she said.

"Have you ever seen one before?"

"Of course. Don't be silly," she said, acting like it was no big thing.

Ethan pushed down his shorts and his erection popped up. Sandi gasped and giggled in embarrassment. She put her hand around its middle and slowly stroked.

"But it's so big," she said, staring at it. "How can you get a thing like this into a girl?"

"I never met a girl yet who didn't like it," Ethan said, watching her hand move casually over his shaft.

"Were they virgins?"

Ethan shrugged. "Some of them."

He rested his hand on her bare thigh. She stiffened noticeably, but did not remove her own hand from the hardness in his shorts. His fingers crawled under the material of her bikini, slowly twirling through the fine, soft hairs on her pussy. She gasped and tilted her head down to watch. One of his fingers stroked down into the crease of her pussy, sliding softly across her small clit. She was wet and he could sense that she was feeling weak from anticipation.

She might be a young virgin, but she knew what she wanted, even if she didn't know how to make it happen. She laid back on the pillows. Her thighs were exposed to her hips, and her knees were spread apart. Her breasts spilled out around the edges of the tiny bikini top, but the small pieces of fabric still covered her hard nipples.

He crawled up on top of her, laying his body on top of hers and spreading her legs. The hard lump of his cock rested against the soft, warm mound of her pussy, and her pelvis worked up and down, rubbing her pussy against the hardness like a cat scratching itself on a tree. He kissed her lips lightly, tracing a path from her chin to her throat to the soft, fleshy parts of her breasts. He pulled aside the bikini fabric and licked her nipple. His sucking made her hips start humping on the mattress. He slowly worked down between her boobs, across her taut belly to her mound.

She lay back and closed her eyes as he moved between her legs, pulled her bikini bottoms all the way off, parted the lips of her cunt with his fingers, and licked her. She wrapped her thighs around his neck and squeezed his head as close to her cunt as she could, rocking her hips. He had the feeling she was going to cum. She ground her whole body up, and let out a soft cry of pleasure. She humped his face as his tongue worked over her clit. She screamed, grinding her hips against his face and lifting her back completely off the bed. Her back arched up again and again and she screamed like he was torturing her.

She finally collapsed on her back, completely exhausted. He crawled up and kissed her mouth again, to let her taste the juices from her own cunt that were smeared all over his lips. She wrapped her arms around him and licked it up as she kissed him back, enjoying new sensations she had never thought were possible.