Thread: The Experiment
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 04:58 PM

Jill

This was unbridled sex as I had never experienced and it excited me more than I admitted to myself. I accepted the roughness eagerly.

My body was responding, preparing itself as I felt the naturaal lubrication collect between my legs.

All thoughts of this being my son had vanished as my hunger to be possessed, ravaged, grew. I felt wanton and sexually aroused as never before.

I hadn't dreamt I could feel this way.

As I lay under Brad's body and felt his hardness against me I opened my legs for him. It was a sluttish move but it felt so good, as if years of conformity had fallen away.

I wrapped my arms around Brad and closed my eyes as his hand left my breast and he reached down between us to guide his huge cock into me.

The tip was hot against the cool of my wetness as it nudged and slipped in my slickness. Finally it lodged at the entrance to the place where only one other had been.

In that instant I thought. "Now the circle is complete. The fruit of my womb will enter me once more. Leave seeds that might - in turn produce life." It was an almost relgious feeling.

I felt Brad get a purchase and allow himself to sit at the mouth of my vagina fo a moment before driving himself into me. He was hard and even bigger now and stretched me painfully, but -oh! - what heavenly pain.