Thread: The Experiment
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 09:00 PM

The Doctor

Outside, the Doctor watches as the young boy pulls away from the woman's lips and hungrily seeks out a fat breast, jamming as much of the soft flesh into his mouth as possible. The action causing the woman to groan.

"There!" The Doctor says, his placid features giving a slight hint of a smile. "See how the mother responds? Despite her religious upbringing, she acts as wantonedly as any whore. Look how she now strokes her son's solid erection. How she relishes her son's advances."

"Yes, Doctor." The Assistant's voice deeper than normal. "The drug is working."

"Hmmm." The Doctor pauses. "Is it the drug that is totally dictating their actions I wonder? Or is it rather that it is simply a catalyst which allows them do what they always wanted?"

The Assistant turns towards the Doctor, confusion showing on her features. "I don't understand."

"Look at the mother." He points back to the couple who have resumed their passionate kissing, their hands caressing each other. "She is still very attractive and now an age that has already proven where a woman has normally reached her sexual peak. Added to the fact that she is very sexually repressed."

He pauses as he watches the boy roughly grab his mother's mellons, squeezing and pulling at them roughly, causing the woman to cry out.

"Then there is the boy who is just verging on the edge of manhood. He is also at his sexual peak and even more, sexually frustrated as he is driven by his hormones to copulate."

He stops again for a few seconds to watch the heated action inside the room.

"I think I understand." His Assistant continues. "Put these two under close proximity of each other and you suspect that, subconsciously at least, that they find each other sexually attractive?"

"Exactly. So all the drug is doing is allowing them to realise that desire, that taboo."

They continue to observe the action. Though not joined yet, nevertheless their growing passion causes them to cling argently together, particularly the boy whose hands are everywhere as he lustily continues to assault his mother's body...