View Single Post
Old 07-14-2002, 06:19 PM

Pandora

I ran my tongue the length of her cunt, slurping each and every secretion into my mouth. She tasted and smelled amazing!
I stuck my tongue into her vaginal hole and swirled it around supernaturally fast. Her hips bucked against my face, my tongue continuing to assault her wet pussy. I stopped tormenting her inner walls for the moment and started on her clit. It was swollen and glistening, standing out, inviting me to it. I began to suck on it hard, Thalia's hips lifted off of the bed; my tongue pressed in of the swollen clit, my teeth giving little nibbles which sent shivers through Thalia. She was moaning non-stop, her half spoken growling was driving me crazy. Then my vigorous licking and biting got to her. Her body froze, hips had never touched the sheets since I had started on her sensitive clit, then she fell back down, shuddering and shouting uncontrolably. Saying that I was the best cunt-eater she had ever been with and such. Her orgasm was emmense. White, sticky liquid flooded out of her, so much that even I couldn't get it all. It spilled all over the bed, soaking it and myface.
When she stopped convulsing, we both sat up, facing each other. She took my cum-covered face in her hands and licked every gob off. This excited me to no end.
"I taste good on you."She said, giggling.
"You taste good period." I replied.
She smiled and got off of the bed, walking over to a dresser. I fell over in the wet sheets reaching for her with no success. I wanted her bad. I mean really bad.
"I hope you don't mind me returning the favor." she said over her shoulder and took something out of a drawer and closed it again.
When she turned around she was holding two black vibrators, one 8" and the other 11". I smiled and said:
"Oh God no, not at all."