View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 08:49 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

He had agreed and the kiss that he layed on me was dizzying and passionate, it was so hot that my knees became weak for a moment and i returned it with a fervor that i hoped he would not soon forget. "Later sweet man." I replied and then he gone, headed to his car and i felt an instant of aloneness, that passed quickly.
I had noticed that our voyuer had disapeared from view while this was happening and hoped that he had not left alltogether as i was in the mood for a an all day sucker and figured there would be no complaint from him. I turned my head looking around for him and finally spied him just inside the tree line hastily trying to pack his cock back into his trousers.
I smiled as i finished straightening myself back into some semblance of order and shivered briefly as a small breeze passed over me. I love the smell of the ocean air and i could hear it's waves lapping away on the beach.
Hmmmm. perhaps I'll take a stroll to the waters edge and see if he'll follow.
I made for my car to grab my cape, took one last look at my face and hair, straighten the garter ot the top of one of the boots and headed towards the treeline. I figured he had to have been on the pathway that follows the beach line and made no moves that would give him any other impression than that i wanted to be "found" by him. I almost just called out to him but decided that i'd let him make the first move. Ahhh what a beautiful nite this is!

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"