View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 06:39 AM

It Only Gets Better

I want to talk, but I want to kiss you again even more, and I pull you up and into my arms again, burying my tongue in your mouth, kissing you as hard and as passionately as I'm going to be fucking you very, very soon.

I'm sitting in the passenger seat, now, and I pull you up even further, to sit on my lap, and onto my rockhard cock. Even so, I begrudge the departure of your wonderfully stroking hand. You have a gift.

It's not the best position, but we have few good choices in the confines of your front seat. And you yourself are so arousing, so sensual, that other things don't really matter. This is going to be the best fuck of my life.

You're so incomprably hot and tight. For a split second I think I'm going to cum within a second of entering you, but I avoid that by effort of will, and know that I can last a while now. Up I thrust, hard and fast. Let the car rock, for all we care -- if someone sees, I hope that they find pleasure from it, too. Everyone should be as turned on by you as I am right now; it would make a much happier world.