View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 04:13 AM

Following the Pretty Driver

Eagerly I change lanes and fall in behind the beautiful girl in the other car. We have to let the semi go past us in order to get off at the next exit, which I happen to know is a rest area with a great view of the Pacific -- and one which is largely, though not completely, empty at this time of night.

I see the lovely driver pull into a space facing the ocean, and take the spot next to her. There's no one else parked very near either of us. I quickly get out and dash around to the driver's side of her car.

God, she's even lovlier than I'd realized, and her skirt was up around her waist. Things were just as I'd hoped they'd be.

"Hi -- I thought at first that you might be ill, but then I saw why you were driving like that," I said, pushing back my blond hair, which is blowing into my eyes in the mild wind. "Once I saw the cause of your steering, I knew right away that I could help you with that -- if you'll permit me, miss?"

I'd never made such a straightforward proposition in my life. I hoped that she liked frank men!