View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 01:35 PM
Leo was right

"I don't know Sara, I think Mike should be punished for getting that first shot of cum on your forehead instead of in your mouth," said Chad. "I'm just not sure what punishment fits this crime."

Mike was still eagerly sucking on Chad's cock and still wasn't really paying a whole lot of attention to what Sara was doing. He didn't notice that she had peeled off her red panties and was wiping the remainder of Mike's cum from her forehead. After a second or two of contemplation Sara responded, "I think that since Mike here likes to listen to you and I having sex so much that maybe we should give him the pleasure of actually seeing you put that huge cock of yours in this tight pussy of mine Chad. And while he's watching, he can suck on my panties. They're drenched with my juices and his cum."

"Would you like to taste Sara's panties while you watch the two of us fuck Mike? Would that get that little cock of yours hard again?" It was all Mike could do to barely get the word, "Yes," out of his mouth as an answer to Chad's question. He was absolutely loving having this huge cock in his mouth but he really wanted to watch Sara and Chad fuck. He had listened to them so many times that he now wanted to actually see them in action. Just the thought of seeing that marvelous cock of Chad's pounding in and out of Sara's glistening pussy made Mike's cock start to spring back to life again.

The next thing Mike knew, Sara was pulling Chad's cock from his mouth and she had replaced it with her soaked panties. The sensation of tasting and smelling Sara's juices mixed with his own cum was almost more than he could handle. Never had he imagined anything to be this wonderful. He had tasted his own cum a couple of times when he had jacked off and thought it tasted okay but when it was mixed with these delicious juices it was like a nectar from the gods! Mike sucked on the panties like there was no tomorrow, trying to get every last drop of taste from the material.