View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

contin...

Through the darkened hallways and down a stone spiral staircase, he was gaining on the young girl. At the bottom of the stairs, the young girl darted beyond a large figure, into a small room and closed to door. Harry bumped into this large figure that turned around towards him.
"Harry! Its you!" said Hagred.
"Oh no! You're not under the spell are you? Harry choked
"No, of course not. Now where are you running off to?"

Coming down the stairs, Hermione (out of breath) exclaims "Harry! Did you catch her? Where did she go?"

"Oh so thats what this is about. I saw her pretty little body a moment ago. I'd like to show her Fluffy. You know, my three headed dog?"

"Yes, Hagred we..."

Just then, Hagred pulled down his trousers and sure enough, there was a three headed 'dog.' "come here Harry." Hagred's eyes turned a possessed red with desire for Harry.

"Noooo!" cried Harry.

Harry and Hermione ran to the nearest door and closed it behind them and locked it. Candles lit the warm dark room slightly. Out of the shadows came the little girl Harry had never seen before. She was without pants and only wore a shirt that cut off above her bellybutton. She had a hand over her closed legs, hiding a small bush.

"Whats wrong with you? Are you ok" asked Hermione.

"They're all under the spell. Twice, I was almost raped. I'm not ready to have sex. I want all of this to end."

"here let me help you," Hermione offered. "I can get you some clothes." The girl collapsed into Hermione's arms and so she laid her on the bed.

Harry watched as the girl fell to the bed. Her long black hair reflected shimmers of candlelight. Her bald pussy lips shined and mirrored in Harry's desiring eyes.
"What are we going to do about this spell, Harry?" Hermione pondered.

Harry didn't seem to hear as he inched his way closer to the young girl lying on the bed. As Harry parted his lips and took a breath at the sight of this beautiful sight, a magical wind swept through the room. It was a cool breeze that perked the nipples on the girl. The shirt had disappeared. Harry couldn't believe his eyes, and his cock semi-hardened. It almost hurt him to get an erection from so much sex in so little time.
Hermoine looked at Harry. "Harry! Don't. You're under the spell. Its just..." Then she looked at the girl lying there with candle light dancing on her skin.

It was too late. Hermione and Harry both were under this mad sex spell.

On the bed, Harry laid next to the girl as Hermione laid on the other side of him. Trapped between two naked and very beautiful girls, Harry's erection was almost complete. Hermione sensed Harry's need for help. She took his mid size member (larger than most boys their age) between her hands, and let her tongue circle around the head. Her hand began to stroke his shaft as she began to bob her head. First her lips kissed the tip of the head. Gradually, she let more and more of his cock slip between her lips. At that time the girl on the other side of Harry, turned to look and see what was going on. She thought she was dreaming. Hermione's lips came upward around the head, and together as she smiled at the girl. The girl in a dazed state, rolled over on top of Harry's legs as she began to kiss his balls. Hermione giggled as she took her hands away and let all of Harry's cock in her mouth. Seeing Harry quiver with pleasure, the little girl opened her mouth as wide as it could be opened and let Harry's sack and balls drop into her warm mouth. It almost looked like Hermoine and the little girl were kissing. The little girl moaned and hummmed so that Harry could feel his balls vibrating. He rolled his head back in extreme pleasure and as he looked down at the sight of Hermione's head pushing down again and again, deep throating him, and the sweet innocent girl giving his whole sack a ball massage with her tongue, he began to notice a clear drop appear between the girl's pussy lips. In synchronization, Hermione stucked hard at Harry's wet cock, and the girl gentle sucked Harry's balls and gave a high pitch "hmmmmm" to vibrate them. Harry shouted out loud "OHHH Fuu-fu-fuuu FUUUUUUUCK!!" Instantly, Hermione stopped sucking and grabbed the base of Harry's pulsating member. "Not yet, Harry. Lets save that for her."
Harry looked desperately at the young girl whose pussy was now glistening with slippery wetness. Harry could feel a suspended orgasm as Hermione was holding him tight. Harry begged to be released.
Submitted by Go0seET _____lets see what happens. :-D