View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Married Couple

Part Three

Marion stared at the various sized and colored dildos that Beth had laid on the shelf of her vast walk-in closet. Beth stood next to her, kissing her neck and rubbing her breasts. "Which one do you like," Beth asked sexily. Marion stared at two; the black strap-on and the purlple see through double ended one. Beth took her hand and held it above them. "Show me," Beth whispered into her ear. Marion touched the strap-on lightly. "Good choice," Beth whispered sexily. Marion then touched the double ended one. "UUU," Beth moaned, "You dirty little girl. You want them both, huh?" Still looking down at the dildo assortment, Marion didn't answer, but instead nodded her head "yes".

Marion watched with anticipation as Beth put the black strap-on dildo on. "Suck my cock, bitch," Beth demanded when done. Marion done as ordered and suck on the dildo. She had never enjoyed doing this with a man, but now she was more turned on than ever before. Soon the black plastic glisten with her siliva. She surprised even herself when she moaned with pleasure at having her bosses dildo in her mouth. For several minutes, she enjoyed herself and only hoped that her boss was having as much fun as she was.

"Enough," Marion heard Beth growl. "Get on your hands and knees on the bed." Again, she done as Beth demanded. She could feel Beth behind her and the tip of the fake black cock slipping into her. "Oh Beth," she gasped as the strap-on pushed into her small hole. "You like it, don't you," Beth asked. "Yes," she moaned as the dildo slipped further into her, spreading her further as it went. She gribbed the sheets in front of her as Beth began to move the strap-on in and out of her. "Oh Beth," she screamed with pleasure. "Fuck me, Beth. Fuck me with your strap-on!"

Beth pounded the dildo furiously into her employess pussy. The rubbing sensation she was getting as she did was bring her closer to climax with each thrust she made. "Oh you fucking cunt," she said as she grabbed Marion's hips. "I've been wanting to do this to you for so long. You didn't know that, did you?" She smiled as Marion gasped with pleasure. The squeal she gave told her that she had just came. Looking down at the dildo as it moved in Marion, Beth could the shininess growing on the black plastic; she too came.

After removing the strap-on, Beth brought the double ended dildo over to the bed where Marion laid, still trying to catch her breath. Slowly she inserted one end of the dildo into Marion's wet pussy. She watched as Marion cooed with pleasure as the didlo slid in. With it now in Marion, she manuevered herself so that she could slide her own pussy onto the other end. "MMM," she moaned as it slipped in her pussy. With the dildo now in them and their pussies touching, Beth began to rub her own against Marion's.

Marion moaned with pleasure as Beth rubbed their pussies together. Oh damn, did it feel good. The dildo hit all the right spots inside as Beth's pussy rubbed against hers. Reaching up, she rubbed Beth's bouncing, ample breasts as they fucked each other. Her fingers grazed over Beth's erect nipples; pinching them occassionaly. Marion now smiled as she caused Beth to yelp with a pleasure/pain mixture. "Whose the fucking cunt now," she asked. "I am," Beth panted.

Marion began to rub her pussy hard against Beth's as she pinched one of her nipples again. "Oh yeah," Beth screamed. She was enjoying this new found "control" that she had over her boss. For the first time that she could remember, she was calling the shots. "Fuck me, Marion," Beth screamingly begged. "Fuck me good, please." Marion rubbed harder, causing not only pleasure for Beth, but for herself as well. Together they came. And then again. And again. Three times they came togehter. Their juices mixing together as they did. Finally, capable of moving away from each other, they laid under Beth's cool, satin sheets. "If every night of overtime is like this one, then I'll volunteer every time," Marion cooed as she laid in Beth's arms. "From now, it will be," Beth said, pulling Marion tighter to her.