View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 02:36 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

In less than thirty minutes, Marion stepped inside of Beth's penthouse apartment. She heard the click of the lock as she looked around the spacious room and at the outragously expensive decorations adorning it. She knew that there was no way that her pauper salary would ever pay for anything like this. "Must be nice being the boss," Marion thought to herself. She gave a startled jump as Beth's soft lips touched her neck. "MMM That feels so good," she moaned.

"That's not the only thing that is going to feel good," Beth cooed in her ear.

Marion turned to face her boss. Their lips briefly touched several times before they allowed their tongues to mingle. Slowly they unbottoned each others shirts. "MMM," she again moaned as Beth rubbed the outside of her bra; her nipples erecting instantly. She watched as Beth removed her bra and massaged her breasts. "Their beautiful," Beth whispered. Her already hard nipples now hardened to the point of hurting as Beth sucked on them. "Oh Beth," she hissed. She could feel her pussy begining to moisten. Damn was her boss doing a good job on her, and her pussy.

Beth stood up from Marion's breasts and removed her own shirt and bra. Her own brown eyes watched with pleasure as Marion's blue ones sparkled with delight. It was now her turn to moan as Marion sucked her breasts. "Oh Marion," she hissed as she arched back onto the wall next to the door. "Oh don't stop! That feels sooo fucking good."

It had been some time since Beth had made love to any one; male or female. Marion's touch..., smell..., hell, everything about her was driving Beth crazy. She had never wanted another woman the way she did Marion. She ran her fingers through Marion's short blonde hair, pulling her closer to her breasts. "That's it baby," she moaned. "Suck my tits baby, suck them." Her last statement sounded almost demanding. "Oh fuck yeah," she screamed as Marion lightly bit, then pulled at her nipple. "Oh fuck, Marion!"

Marion neither knew, nor cared, how they got into Beth's bedroom. Or how their remaining clothes had been removed. All she knew was that she was now on top of her boss, kissing her way down her neck, past her breasts, and too that beautiful bald love mound below. She lightly planted a kiss on Beth's clit before ficking at it with her tongue. Moans filled the room as she made longer licks up and down Beth's clit. She now inserted it deep into her pussy and flicked it. She heard Beth gasp "Oh Shit" before panting wildly. Moments later Beth's sweet juices rushed onto her tongue. She pushed her face closer to Beth's pussy; driving her tongue deeper into her sweet tasting hole. Her face thrashed furiously against Beth's clit.

"Oh fuck," Beth screamed. "That's it! Eat me you fucking cunt! Eat me!" Marion sucked harder and rubbed her face faster against Beth's clit. She could feel Beth's fingers digging into her scalp and pulling at her hair as she screamed "Oh God!" repeatedly. A gush of sweet juices hit her face. She slowed her pace down as she felt Beth releasing her hair. She gave one last lick and then a kiss on Beth's clit. Looking up over Beth's body, she watched as her boss slowly began to breath normal again; cooing with pleasuring as she did. Marion laid next to her, kissing Beth softly while she regained composure.

Beth gently kissed Marion lips. Her hand massaged Marion's breasts before sliding down to the soft patch of blonde hair between her legs. This woman had just given her one of the best orgaisms she had ever had. She now planned to return the favor. Finding Marion's clit, she slowly rubbed it as she continued to suck on her breasts. "Oh Beth," she heard her gasp. "Oh Beth that feels good." She now inserted her middle finger into her employees pussy as her thumb rubbed her clit. She sucked harder on Marion's breast. She smiled as Marion's body arched and bucked with pleasure. Her finger felt the warmth of juices as Marion came. Pulling it from Marion, she tasted the juices on her finger. Spreading Marion's legs wide, Beth looked at her clit. The sweet tasting necture dripped from the small opening.

"It's been a while since you've been with a man, hasn't it," Beth asked. "A long while," Marion answered. "I've been with more woman than I have men." "Me too," Beth replied, "but I just love my dildos."

Beth laid between Marion's spread legs. "I'll introduce you to them later," she said, smiling wickedly up at Marion. Beth licked at Marion's small slit. The juices tasted even sweeter coming from the source than it had on her finger. Beth's ears were filled with loud moans as she licked at Marion's clit. "Oh yeah," Marion moaned. Beth pushed her tongue into the small opening and flicked it around. She had to hold onto Marion's hips as she did.
If Beth had any thoughts of Marion being shy and timid, that move alone would cause her to have second thoughts.

Beth then roughly suck on Marion's sensitive clit. She gave an inward laugh as Marion gripped the pillow under her head and screamed loudly with pleasure. A gush of juices flowed from the small slit. Beth's thumb now rubbed at it as her tongue pushed back into it; feverously flicking the inside of Marion's pussy. An even bigger gush of juices hit Beth's face. It was then that she knew that Marion was ready for the dildos.