Thread: The Gardener
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 05:36 AM

Recieving permission to enter, i was presented with a surprising picture. The mistress was laying in bed, legs spread, and two fingers plunging in and out of her dripping, gaping pussy. "I thought you might like something to eat."she said wiggling the two wet fingers at me. Something told me that it wasn't a request, so i approached the bed, lowering my face to her crotch. The air was heavy with the scent of her, mixed with the smell of sperm. I noticed a drip of clear liquid hanging off her pussy. In spite of the repulsion of eating another mans cum, i stuck out my tongue and began lapping at the wet folds of her snatch. "If you make me cum, I'll make it worth your while." she murmurred, pushing her pussy up to meet my lips and tongue.
I must admit the co-mingled flavors of her cunt honey and sperm weren't as bad as i thought.The more I sucked on her soft cuntflesh, the hotter she got, squirming and moaning as i sucked on her clit like a nipple. She finally erupted in a body convulsing orgasm spewing more of her girl cum on my tongue, babbling incoherently as i lifted my honey coated face from her puffy, hairless snatch.
"Now its your turn. Whats your pleasure?" she said as she turned up the control on the cock ring.