Thread: Meeting her
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 04:09 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I on the other hand was anything but limp and I rolled over so my body full length was against her spooning, my hard member just feeling the warm moisture that was on her cheeks. She was quick to respond and made just the smallest move and I slipped up and right in side her. Just the head slipped in and she made a small noise of pleasure. I reached over and placed my hand on her hip and pulled myself all the way in. Her hips wriggled from side to side in their own dance of desire.

It was as though her vagina was reaching out to draw me into her body. I could feel her tightness as her strong muscles grasped my shaft. I began to move slowly in and out of her, the full length of my cock. With each stroke I could feel her pussy contracting rhythmically around me. With each long stroke I would withdraw just to where her pussy was tightening around the sensitive spot where shaft joins head, then plunged deeply into her until there was no more to give.

Each time I stroked into her amazing tightness, she let out a short, guttural sound of feral pleasure. I plunged in and out of her faster and faster, now eager to shoot yet another load of semen deep into her, where it belonged.

I was breathing harder now, and I moved into her faster and faster. My balls were now bouncing against her with each new stroke, and our mingled cries were the sounds of two mindless, prehistoric beasts rutting in this deserted woods.

Suddenly, seemingly without warning, we climaxed simultaneously and loudly, rolling off the blanket, feeling small twigs and grass on our naked, sweaty skin. I clutched her slick body to mine. I could feel her muscles tighten their grip on my member seemingly milking it of its fluid. As I continued to thrust through my shaking I could feel the semen begin to run down her cheeks. Finally both of us spent she fell back onto me and let out a deep sigh.

My soft penis was released from her spent hole, followed by the milky flow of my semen mixed with her tasty juices. I brought my fingers to her tender slippery lower lips, scooping up the creamy fluid, bringing it first to her lips, then to mine. We kissed deeply as the light faded, casting long shadows through the trees. The afternoon's warm breeze was turning chilly. We finished the wine for warmth, but soon even that was no protection against the cool evening. Reluctantly, silently, we dressed, then gathered the blanket and the remains of our picnic. We held hands as we walked down the gentle slope to the car.

I opened the passenger door for her, but she stood there for a long moment, looking up at me. Suddenly she was in my arms again, kissing me deeply, desperately. I stroked her cheek gently thinking of how this was just the beginning of a very long weekend.

The End, your comments are most welcome.