Thread: Simone's World
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

We had parked out at the back of the parking lot because you didn’t want your car to get scratched by “all of the drunk idiots”.

There were no other cars around us. I adjusted the mirrors and saw you and Simone kiss again. You were on the right, she was on the left partially behind me. She was clawing at your body and was almost hyperventilating.

She kissed you on the left side of your neck and your eyes found mine in the rear view mirror. You smiled at me and mouthed the word, “Go”.

I turned the key and the engine roared. I looked back in the mirror again and saw that you were busy with Simone again.

We needed to turn around so I slid the car into drive and slammed on the gas. The wheels spun and I jerked the wheel. The car spun around and I fish tailed out of the drive and onto the street.

I heard laughing and sort of a “woohoo” from the back seat.

Simone shouted, “Drive this bitch, boy!”

You said, “Don’t wreck my car!”

Simone was now on top of you. Neither of you tried to move. She straddled you and sat up, taking her top off over her head, she said, “Fuck me you bitch!”

You said, “That may be difficult since I don’t have a cock!”

I looked in my rear view mirror and almost ran into a car that we were speeding past.

I corrected and heard the tail end of a conversation, Simone saying, “I thought he was probably off limits.” And you asked me, “What was the last thing I said to you before we got in the car?”

Blushing, I said, “That if Simone kissed me, I should kiss her back.”

With that, she stood up, leaning over, between the two front seats. Her beautiful tits rubbing against my shoulder, and kissed me on the mouth while we were driving down the road.

I couldn’t see, but I kissed her back, as I tried to look over her head to the road in front of me.

She gasped and moved her head and moaned loudly and grasped the passenger seat and my leg, barely able to stand where she was.

When she was able to again, she breathed, heavily in my ear, “She just put her tongue in my pussy. Fuck.”

I couldn’t see you, but your face was buried between the cheeks of Simone’s ass, and your tongue was licking the inside of her hot, wet, twitching pussy.

She reached down between my legs and started rubbing on my cock as she continued to moan into my ear and give me a play by play of what you were doing behind her.

She turned to you and said, “That’s it, lick my ass, FUCK.”

She came back to my ear and groaned, “Her tongue feels so good on my clit .nn…nnooow.”

She bit my neck and growled through the skin in her teeth, “Fuck me, fuck me.”

I could feel her rocking back and forth as your fingers now slid quickly in and out of her pussy while you licked the cheeks of her ass.

I made the turn into your apartment complex, sideways, at 60 miles an hour. “I almost missed it!”

Simone fell back into you and when I stopped, crooked, in the parking spot in front of your door, she was in your lap, kissing you with two hands full of hair.

She let go of your lips and you said, “Let us out.”

I got out and walked around to the passenger side, opened the door and slid the seat back up.

Simone climbed out of the car, still naked from the waist up, with her skirt hiked up around her waist and your hand rubbing on her pussy as she got out of the car.

She stood up in front of me, pressed her body into mine and kissed me deeply.

You pushed her out of the way as you got out of the car and jumped from the doorway of the car into my arms, almost knocking me off of my feet. You wrapped your legs around me. I pressed your back against the car to keep from dropping you and kissed you with everything I had.

I was holding your back with one hand, and one of your legs with the other trying to keep from dropping you.

I realized then, that your bra was undone and pushed up over your breasts.

Simone stood, mostly naked at the front door and was opening it waving us in.

“Come on. It’s lonely over here.”

You put your feet down and grabbing my hand, we ran to the front door, pushing Simone into the living room floor. We all fell to the ground. I kicked the door closed behind me with my foot.

Simone started crawling toward the bedroom while you were grabbing at her ass.

Everyone was laughing. You said, “Don’t let her get away.”

I grabbed the skirt around her waist. She fell on the floor.

You jumped up and ran into her bedroom laughing.

“You cheating bitch!”, she yelled as she wriggled out of her skirt and ran naked into the room with you.

When I got into the room, skirt still in hand, you were both kissing at the end of the bed. Your pants were on the floor and Simone was lifting the bottom of your shirt over your head.

Your bra came off with your shirt. You stood topless in your boy short white lace panties, no imagination needed to see what was underneath.

You ass cheeks hung out beneath the shorts enough to create a stir in my stomach.

The contrasting colors in yours and Simone’s bodies was mesmerizing. As she wrapped her arms around you, kissing your deeply and grabbed your ass through your panties the difference in the shades of skin was very pronounced.

She cupped the part your ass that hung from your panties with her hands and then slapped your ass cheek with her left hand.

You squeeked a little as the pop filled the room.

She laid you on the bed, your ass sticking up in the air facing me.

She pulled down on your panties and slid them off of your ass.

The scene in front of me started making me dizzy from all of the blood rushing from my body and into my cock.

Your pussy was so wet that your panties were soaked and Simone had to peel them off of your body.

Between the time I left to change and the time you picked me up to go out, you had shaved your pussy clean, and it now glimmered with wetness.

Simone smacked you on your ass and your pussy quivered.

She slid her middle finger down the crack of your ass and I watched and audibly moaned as she it slid into your pussy.

Simone looked at me and said, “Did you like that? I can do that again.”

She repeated the action, and this time two fingers slid into your pussy. You moaned and pressed your ass back wanted her fingers deeper inside of you.

She leaned over you and whispered something in your ear as she pulled hard against your pussy, lifting your ass and making you raise to your toes.

I heard your answer, “Fuck yes! Ok.”

You stood up, and probably the two most beautiful women I’d ever seen turned their attention to me, and they were naked, lustful, and walking in my direction.

I almost looked behind me to see if they might be looking at somebody else.

You held hands as you walked toward me, walked to either side of me and joined hands behind me. Now, I was trapped between you both. You steered me toward the end of the bed and turned me around.

You let go of each other’s hands. Your hand dropped to my belt. Simone’s hand pulled at my shirt. I kicked my shoes off of my feet.

Within seconds, I was freed of my clothes and my cock pulsed in the air of the room.

2 delicious mouths started exploring my body as 4 lips kissed and slid over my skin.

My eyes rolled back in my head from ecstasy and even with my eyes closed I could feel and slightly hear the directions that you were giving each other.

I was pushed back onto the bed. From each side of my body, lips, tongues and goose bumps rolled up my body to my mouth.

3 sets of lips met and I bet the pleasure moans could have been heard around the globe as we kissed and sucked on each other’s tongues.

I felt a hand run down my body and as it approached my cock, anticipation shook my body. I moaned and somebody giggled.

Another hand followed closely behind. Both women were teasing me stroking the skin on my stomach and upper thighs, getting dangerously close to my cock, just to watch me jump and hear me moan.

“Fuck! FUCKING TEASING SLUTS!”

You said, “Patience has its rewards.”

We started battling tongues again when a hand stroked up my cock and off the top. I almost hurt us all when I jumped and convulsed to the touch.

You both started taking turns, first one hand, then the other grabbing and stroking up my cock.

As the convulsions got calmer we started kissing again.

Then the hands moved and you both started climbing up kissing each other above me.

Simone’s lips surrounded your left nipple and she sucked hard as you moaned against her.

You were both on your knees on either side of my head.

I licked your thigh and up to the pooch above your pussy, sucking in the skin there and it caused you to shiver.

I then turned my head the other way and found another thigh to lick and slid my tongue between her legs and the very tip of my tongue reached the hood of her clit and Simone jumped so hard that she lost her balance, grabbed you for support and both of you fell over.

I rolled over and ran my hands up both of your legs and slid two fingers into each pussy.

Both of you moaned loudly and kissed each other.

I used the fingers inside of each pussy to slide you both closer together. You looped your top leg over Simone’s body and she slid her bottom leg under yours.

I pushed her top leg up and over which pushed your leg up too.

Two majestically shaved pussies glistened in front of me when I pulled my fingers out.

I turned my head sideways and starting at your ass, I licked slowly, letting my tongue part the lips of your pussy through to your clit. I paused and sucked your clit into my mouth before letting my tongue press back against your clit and crossed the small gap between your bodies to the top of Simone’s pussy.

The difference in taste shot a wave of pleasure through my body. Her pussy was definitely different. Your pussy was sweeter and smoother in flavor. Her pussy was a little salty and strong. I remembered that she had just fucked that guy in the club into a frenzy before we came home and the sight and sound memory made me shiver as I let my tongue dip into her pussy and through to her ass.

I stiffened my tongue and pushed it into her hole. She screamed out and dug her nails into your back causing you to curse.

I repeated the process in reverse licking and lapping your pussies until my face was covered in your juices.

When I raised back up, you each had an end of a two headed dildo in your mouths. I almost came at the sight of the fake cocks in your mouths.

I took it from you as you both positioned yourselves, pussies almost touching between you.

I watched your face as I slid the dildo into your quivering pussy.

You moaned so loud that I could tell you NEEDED that hard substance inside of you.

I took the other end and watched Simone almost sit up with pleasure from the cock inserted inside of her.

I grabbed the middle of the dildo and started to slowly slide the double cock back and forth. As it slid into your pussy, it slid out of Simone’s and vice versa as it was now covered in the juices from your pussies and slippery.

Faster and faster, both of you started rocking along with the beat of the double cock now slamming into your pussies.

My fist slamming into one clit and then the other quickly brought you both to a frenzy.

Simone started grabbing anything she could. The covers clinched into her hands then my side, then my arm, then she screamed out, “I’m cuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmingggg”, then a primal scream was all that could be heard.

That was what it seemed that you were waiting for, because you repeated the same phrase.

Both of you were convulsing against the cock that I was still slamming into you.

You and Simone both grabbed my hand and made me stop as wave after wave of pleasure shot through you.

Slowly, you both started breathing more normally and shined beautifully through the sweat on your bodies as I admired the looks on your faces.

Feedback Here