View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 09:51 PM

Jessica walked over Connor, facing him, one foot on either side of him, looking down at him. He looked up at her, taking in the sight of her body. She dropped down to her knees, reaching down between her legs, and wrapped her hand around his hard shaft. He was rock hard again, all for her. She moved her hips back, touching his cockhead against her wet, engorged labia. Cindy moved around behind her, getting a good view of his cockhead pressing into her pussy. Jessica eased back and down, feeling her tight pussy stretch for him. She moaned as his head entered her.

"Damn, she's getting it done," giggled Amanda from her vantage point on the floor.

Jessica paused, glancing at Amanda and winking. She looked over at the loveseat. Ben was now on it, Nicky on his left and Jen on his right, their bodies pressed against his. They were both stroking his cock as they watched Jessica and Connor. Ben's massive cock was also hard again. The night was definitely still young.

Jessica looked down at Connor again, loving the sight of him below her. He was staring at her body, admiring the view. She worked her hips in circles, feeling the head of his cock move inside of her. Then she eased down a little more on him, sliding up again, then down, working him into her. Cindy stayed behind her, capturing his cock entering her on video. As if to improve the view, Connor grabbed her ass with his big hands, pulling her buttocks apart, tips of his index fingers brushing her sphincter. That felt amazing! She gasped, driving down harder on him, taking most of his cock into her pussy. He was huge! His cock filled her with pleasure. She moved up and down, hands on his muscular chest, riding him. Now Cindy moved around, getting their lovemaking from all angles, focusing on Jessica's face, then on Connor's, then back to the sight of his cock sliding deep into her. Jessica rode him, loving the feeling, sensing another orgasm building. She wanted it. She cried out happily, feeling the ecstacy explode from her pussy throughout her body. She ground down on him, fingernails digging into his pecs, her body tensing. She came, screaming with pleasure, loving every moment of this.

"Oh yeah!" Nicky laughed.

"Get it done, Jess!" Jen shouted.

Jessica was getting it done and loving it. She opened her eyes again, looking down at him, moving on him faster, fucking him. Her tits bounced as she rode him, and she saw Cindy capturing that on film. Jessica rode him faster and harder, bringing herself quickly to another orgasm, cumming just as hard as she had before.

"Position switch," laughed Cindy. "Doggy style!"

"Oh, hell yes!" Jessica gasped. She rose up off him, getting to her hands and knees. Connor knelt behind her, hands on her waist. Cindy was right next to them, video camera once again on the action of his cock pushing into her. Connor was gentle, but she was so wet from him that he slid deep into her in one smooth stroke. She gripped the carpet, gasping. Connor began to pump her hard and deep. Her tits bounced wildly as he fucked her faster and harder. Cindy was in front of her now, capturing the sight of her screaming with pleasure, mouth open, eyes wide, hair flying in front of her face as Connor fucked the hell out of her pussy. She came for him once, twice, three times as he rammed her. Then she felt him clutch her hips hard.

"Gonna cum!" he moaned.

"On her ass!" Cindy ordered, moving around with the camera.

Connor pulled his cock out of Jessica's pussy. She gasped at the sudden withdrawal of all that hard cock. He kept one hand on her waist, and she looked over her shoulder to see him stroking his shiny wet cock with the other hand. His cum spurted out onto her ass and lower back, more than she'd thought he'd have to give after the cum-bath earlier. Connor moaned, looking down at her, squeezing the last of his cum onto her buttocks.

"That was so fucking hot!" Nicky said.

"Glad you thought so, boss," Cindy said. "Because you and Ben are next. Right there on the loveseat will be fine."

"Oooh, can I stay up here too?" Jen asked. "I want to help."

"Absolutely!" Cindy giggled. "Your dictator loves a self-motivated subject."

Jessica brushed her hair back, falling onto her side on the soft rug. Connor sat down next to her, his hand idly stroking her buttocks and legs. Amanda moved over and sat next to him, playing with his swollen cock. On the couch, Nicky gamely turned and climbed onto Ben, straddling him. His cock was enormous beneath her. She gripped the back of the couch with both hands, looking down as Jen took Ben's cock in one hand and guided his head to her pussy. She moved down just slightly, since his long cock was already pressing against her. Jessica watched in awe as Ben's fat cockhead spread her labia apart and disappeared slowly into her.

"Damn, he's huge!" Cindy laughed, focusing the videocam on them.

"I've got no idea how that thing's fitting in her," Jen said, staring at it from inches away.

"I...have...no idea...either!" gasped Nicky, moving her hips, taking him slowly deeper into her pussy. But it was fitting in. She moved up and down on him carefully, easing him, inch by inch, into her pussy. His fat cock had her spread wide, but he was in her. He placed his hands gently on her hips, letting her control how fast she took him in.

"Jen, get between his legs and work on his balls," Cindy said.

Jen obediently got off the couch, getting on her hands and knees, licking his balls. Cindy moved the videocam, capturing it all. Ben moaned happily at the feeling of Nicky's tight pussy on his cock and Jen's lips and tongue working his balls. Nicky began to move up and down on him in a slow rhythm, taking all but three or four inches of his rod into her. Her titties were in his face, and he moved his hands to them, kissing her nipples, then rubbing his face between her soft round mounds. Nicky cried out, fucking him a little faster, then moving down on him suddenly and screaming with ecstacy, cumming on him. Her juices ran down his shaft and Jen eagerly licked the base of his cock, tasting her boss's sweetness on Ben.

"I think it's time," Cindy said, her voice strained, "For an all out orgy."

She untied her bikini bottoms as she continued to video the action on the loveseat, letting the green microthong fall to the floor. She paused the videocam, setting it down and said, "Anyone can start filming now. There's only two rules from here on out. First, I'm still in charge, and you all have to do whatever I say. Second, my pussy doesn't go one second without a cock, fingers, or tongue in it or on it until I say enough. Jessica, I'm starting with your mouth, sweetie."