View Single Post
Old 10-18-2001, 06:20 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
I bite back, taking your lower lip in between my teeth and pulling away, I feel you rising and falling on my cock, the tightness of your pussy sheathing it's length, gripping and pulsing as you move. My hands reach for your breasts freeing them from the restraining material of your bra, lifting then kneading and massaging the full swollen globes, crushing them together and running my thumbs roughly across the tops of your nipples, they are already stiff with desire as I tweak them harder turning the pink blush of colour a deep red. I grind upwards into your pelvis pushing back at you as you rock up and down. The words of encouragement fall from your lips, moans mingle with the torrent of obscenities, urging me to fuck you harder. My hands leave your breasts and track down your flanks to rest on your hips before I dig my nails into your side as I take a firm hold and increase the tempo of my thrusts. Holding you tightly I piston my cock in and out, lifting you off the bed with the ferocity of the strokes. The sudden change of rhythm and pace send you over the edge as your pussy contracts and a low guttural noise erupts from the back of your throat. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkk you scream as your head thrashs back and forth and I feel a warm wet trickle run down the underside of my cock.
As you gasp for breath I tip you to one side on the bed and rise to my knees behind you, slipping one arm under your waist I pull you to your knees with your face still on the bed. With my other hand I guide myself into your wet and open pussy lips, slowly in one fluid movement I bury my whole length inside you until. I feel my balls touch against your clit. Keeping the one arm under your stomach I start to fuck you again, long slow strokes to start with. Pulling out until only the tip of my penis is still splitting your petals then sliding back in until I'm brushing against your furthest inner walls. Faster and faster I thrust, I move my free hand to wind itself into your hair, taking a strong grip and pulling your head up, I hear a strange noise and realise it is me as the excitement builds in the pit of my stomach, groaning in pleasure as I fill you with cock.
There is a familiar tightening in my balls as I feel myself quickening towards orgasm, your breath is coming in short shallow gasps as I bang against the curves of your ass. I lean forward pressing my mouth to your ear, 'Cum with me.....push against me.....

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul