View Single Post
Old 10-15-2001, 07:05 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Laying back surrounded by the warm water I watch you leave, my eyes roam the room as I lie contented but not yet satisfied. A glint of light reflecting from something on the carpet catches my attention. I raise myself from the jacuzzi and pad naked across to what appears to be a room key. Smiling I realise that it is the key to your room, I wonder if you dropped it accidently or intentionally. Moving swiftly I dry and dress, then noting the number on the key fob I leave the Leisure suite.

Prowling the hotel corridors I find the room matching the number on the fob, I pause outside the door, listening intently and wondering whether to knock, I decide against it and slowly and quietly let myself in. As I enter the room I see your gold sandals kicked off and lying on the floor, silently I move further in. I can hear deep rhythmic breathing coming from the bed, as I look closer I see you have flopped onto the king size bed and fallen asleep. The white sheath dress has rucked up and the hem line is level with the top of your thighs. The curtains are parted slightly and in the moonlight I can make out the line of your sheer panties. I move closer, bending over the bed and placing my lips to your leg, just above your knee, I look at your face, so peaceful and beautiful. Again I lower my lips to your leg, kissing higher and higher, moving toward the fabric of your panties, the faint scent of musky sex drifting in to my nostrils, you shift slightly in your sleep as I brush my lips across your lips separated only by the thinnest of material. A small damp patch has appeared on the fabric, I wonder whose lips it originated from. Taking the pantie seam in my teeth I move it to one side.

I pause and gaze at the pink lips, there is nothing hotter than seeing a little moisture already on the lips from anticipation, like dew on rose petals. Then I flick my tongue out to catch the drop, the first taste is nectar. I start with long slow strokes with the flat of my tongue all along the line of your pussy. As my tongue laps at your lips, I move it in small circles easing between the puffy outer lips getting deeper with each stroke. Whilst I push my face harder into the centre of your sex my hands move over your thighs and grip your hips pulling you to me. I momentarily move my mouth to your clit nibbling around it with just my lips, teasing it from it's hood before sucking it in. You start to moan and wriggle as I increase the pace of my licking but I hold you firmly in my hands, my tongue driving deeper and faster into your cunt, I can feel your juices start to run over my chin as I press my top lip against your clit crushing it to your pubic bone, I keep a hard rotation aginst your clit as my tongue is now reaching the furthest places of your pussy. You are wide awake now, lifting your sex to me, moaning with delight, your fingers entangled in my hair as you pull my face harder into you. You start to cum in waves, your cunt muscles rippling, your ass pressing down as your hips buck in my hold. I tongue fuck you as fast as I can keeping you on the plateau for an age before letting you fall into orgasm. I feel your body relax on your final release, the fingers in my hair tug at me as you coax me up your body before crushing my lips with yours in an intensely passionate kiss, tasting your juices on my lips as your tongue probes my mouth. I feel a hand snake downwards searching out the erection that has been threatening to break free from my trousers, now it is my turn to moan as you take a firm grip on the solid shaft......

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul