View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 06:27 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Jonathan and Grace walk from the diningroom of the ship. His hand again on the small of her back. She sees Fefe across the room chatting with that young steward who came to their cabin door earlier and smiles. Thinking they will be heading on deck to view the night sky, Grace is suddenly confused when Jonathan leads her to the stairs that go deeper into the ships lower decks. He teases her...laughs and says to follow, that he has a surprise to show her. Several dark landings down, he stops and turns to her. Before she can say a word, he grabs her around the waist and pulls her to him. Holding her tight, he roughly kisses her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. As she struggles to push against him, he whispers into her ear, "I was watching that incredible show you put on this afternoon. Just my good timing to be passing your cabin as your maid opened the door to that steward. And I must say, you, my dear, are absolutely the slut Lord Bennington said." She looks in horror as he says that, too stunned to speak. He smirks as his free hand runs down the side of her face, down her neck and roughly squeezes her breast. "Yes my beautiful pet, I know Lord Bennington quite well. I heard all about his exploits with you. I even knew how he lured you to his own fair country with promises of love. If it makes you feel better, he did love you, just like he loved his wife, her maid, his maid, his secretary, the wash woman, and even his butler, so i'm told. Take solace in that you were second only to his wife. Your talents put you that high on the list, he told me so himself." Grace is too horrified to even speak. Even her struggling has stopped. And oddly enough, she finds herself getting wet as he touches her. As he speaks those horrid words, her hips begin to move against him. "Good!!! I knew you would be the perfect pet for tonight." He reaches into his pocket and before Grace can register what's happening, he twirls her around, pulling her arms behind her and ties her wrists together with a rope. He then turn her and slaps her face, "Stop struggling my pet, you don't want to make me angry." He ties the rope attached to her wrists to an iron bar hanging from the wall. He rips the silk shawl from her shoulders, making her shiver as the cold air hits her arms, and twirls the shawl into a long rope, and blindfolds her with it. "How nice of you to provide me with this. I had completely forgotten to bring something." His lips softly kiss her cheek as his fingers begin unbuttoning her dress. "My precious pet, this will be a night you will not soon forget."